Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hoi, heirr Discovery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone.
My name is Salem Jansen, I live in the USA, Colorado, and I am 41 years of age.
Not new to the server, but to the forums. I've been on the server for 5 or-so months, but, as the retard I am, I've only managed to make a forum account oh, four days ago.

So, greetings everyone.
Welcome! I do think I've seen you before in-game...
hello~ welcome to the forums~ ^^
Danke, both of you.

Edit: Yes, I'm going to nag. READ MY BIO. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22222
Welcome to Disco, I'm the local Reverend looking after the communities spiritual health, and woe betide you should you seek to threaten it.

First: The Rules. Sacrosanct and inviolate, and occasionally unclear. If you got any questions about them feel free to ask me. My PM box is always open.

Second: The rules. Game is full of them, from trading between Rheinland and Liberty to who can fly what Outcast capital ship. For less headaches either learn them or avoid them. Breaking the rules of each factions ZOI will result in game issues, no Admin will ever sanction you for breaching House law.

Third: The fun. Whilst third on the list, it's important that you don't lose sight of this one if the game stops being fun take a break, no-one will think less of you.

Fourth: The gripes, we all have them and we all want to vent, but best keep your ranting off the forums. Things will happen that upset you, if it's a breach of server rules and a polite PM to the offending player doesn't clear it up, drop us a report we'll deal with it.

Finally Nooblet raised a good point, if you do have a point of view present it logically and back it up. You'll go far if you can manage that.

After all that welcome to our corner of the Internet, and above all have fun, within the Rules of course.
Yessir.
' Wrote:Welcome to Disco, I'm the local Reverend looking after the communities spiritual health, and woe betide you should you seek to threaten it.

First: The Rules. Sacrosanct and inviolate, and occasionally unclear. If you got any questions about them feel free to ask me. My PM box is always open.

Second: The rules. Game is full of them, from trading between Rheinland and Liberty to who can fly what Outcast capital ship. For less headaches either learn them or avoid them. Breaking the rules of each factions ZOI will result in game issues, no Admin will ever sanction you for breaching House law.

Third: The fun. Whilst third on the list, it's important that you don't lose sight of this one if the game stops being fun take a break, no-one will think less of you.

Fourth: The gripes, we all have them and we all want to vent, but best keep your ranting off the forums. Things will happen that upset you, if it's a breach of server rules and a polite PM to the offending player doesn't clear it up, drop us a report we'll deal with it.

Finally Nooblet raised a good point, if you do have a point of view present it logically and back it up. You'll go far if you can manage that.

After all that welcome to our corner of the Internet, and above all have fun, within the Rules of course.

He was speaking in future tense. :lol:

You've already joined a faction, so don't buy a capital ship.
Welcome to Discovery! You already appear to have been enjoying our fine server for a while, but now you can enjoy it more on the forums!

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verg
The above is a salespitch.

Guten tag! Yus my german's not what it used to be/should be, but hey.

Welcome to Discovery. Enjoy your time, don't waste it on idiots, have fun, and make sure others are having as much fun as you!
' Wrote:He was speaking in future tense. :lol:

You've already joined a faction, so don't buy a capital ship.

Joined? I run a faction, Nooblet.

YIS. I will enjoy and make sure others enjoy as well. :3
Pages: 1 2 3