Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /givecash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Less than five minutes ago I use the givecash between my chars and the two fails. I saw the messages but not the money
same thing happend to me last night, ended up doing an old fashioned "hey, help me transfer the cashhhhhh" =P
Old way NCC'd characters can't do the /givecash command.
They can't receive either.
At least that's my impression. I know it doesn't work for my NC'd ones.
' Wrote:Old way NCC'd characters can't do the /givecash command.
They can't receive either.
At least that's my impression. I know it doesn't work for my NC'd ones.

neither of my characters that i was trying to use the /givecash command for ever had namechanges done =/
Yeh...this happened to me a while ago...8 mil went poof and both chars had never been renamed.
Weird. I did today a lot of transfers to my chars and to couple guys chars who where setting up their chars and everything was honky-dory.

Except my name changed char could not send money (I didn't try receiving with it).
Dont send large amounts of money by /givecash.
The old way using the middle man is more reliable for larger amounts.

Remember, /givecash is still a new command.
Although, We were able to transfer 400mill from CorporateHQ to TexasHQ by the /givecash command at RepEx and it worked fine.
So yea, just did /givecash gneisenau 30000000 logged out and logged on him and it says "you have received 30,000,000 from>named trader< looked in log, still same as i had the other day. undocked and the redocked still nothing. Freakin' 30 million gone, totally lame. Gneisenau had a name change, but deleted the last char and made this one new for my story on the forum.
Just did it two times and even with a server crash/restart it worked fine.
givecash r zhe win.

dont use commas or dots for the number:

<strike>1,000,000</strike>
<strike>1.000.000</strike>
Pages: 1 2 3 4