Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, new to this and so far I am enjoying it.

But I have some questions.

How should the nomad bomber be equipped?

At the moment I have

4 nomad bomber lasers
2 nomad singularity cannons.

have I set this up alright?

Also I noticed there is a ship called the shadow, but how come it can't be bought?

Alek
I actually highly suggest against using a nomad if you are a very new player to the mod. Check out my YT channel for some basic stuff, but as far as your question is concerned:

Bombers are good for taking out large ships, and we have plenty in the game. However, the Nomad ID, which I hope you are using on that ship, cannot leave the Omicrons. That being said, two singularity cannons (Nomad version of the Supernova Antimatter Cannon), are useless on a bomber, because you will never have enough core to fire both.

I suggest either swapping out for a cruise disruptor if you are flying solo, or a nomad torpedo launcher if you have a mate flying with you. That way you can be much more efficient.

When in doubt, go to Connecticut (Dock on a base and type /conn) and ask people around there and spar against them to test any changes to your loadout.

Hope it helps.