Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
First that's neither meta- nor powergaming.
Second, you lot don't seem to understand how the RA works, what's wrong there with the wording for it to work and the fact that there's no actual rule about it doesn't help your cause. I've pointed that out years ago when the RA was changed but some people thought they'd know better. If you now try to also here pull your "the way it was intented" then you're dead wrong in handling your own board.

But hey, whatever strikes your fancy.

//Edit: Zeph, that link is not even closely relevant.
(08-04-2016, 12:51 AM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]//Edit: Zeph, that link is not even closely relevant.

That link literally shows someone getting sanctioned because they edited their communication after it was responded to.

That's, essentially, a less severe infraction of the same thing we're talking about here.
mwerte Wrote:Editing posts after people have replied to cause confusion and harm.

Would one not argue that sabotaging past roleplay would be causing confusion and harm, ?
Several times now, it has been stated that threads were being retconned due to old age and seemingly dead roleplay, but somehow, you can't read that. There is no such thing as a sabotage of any sort. It is the removal of cluttering on the forums. This is in no way at all to cause confusion and harm, this is to remove outdated information and roleplays that haven't been attended to for a while. But of course you jump the gun because you want to see only what you want.
(08-04-2016, 01:05 AM)Spook Wrote: [ -> ]Several times now, it has been stated that threads were being retconned due to old age and seemingly dead roleplay, but somehow, you can't read that. There is no such thing as a sabotage of any sort. It is the removal of cluttering on the forums. This is in no way at all to cause confusion and harm, this is to remove outdated information and roleplays that haven't been attended to for a while. But of course you jump the gun because you want to see only what you want.

Except you cannot retcon without the consent of all parties involved, period. Smile
Except it wasn't outdated. It doesn't even remove clutter. This is redonkulous. I wanted to actually try and fix roleplay relations - but apparently, APPARENTLY, the logical storypoint won't happen because of oorp grudges and hate. Most of all, you didn't have my permission or anyone elses' to remove the communications rp.

Speaking of which, did you get Snake's permission for removing the relations thread?

(08-04-2016, 01:05 AM)Spook Wrote: [ -> ]remove outdated information and roleplays that haven't been attended to for a while

Some faction writeups are kinda old and not being touched for a while, according to you, they are suppose to be removed. I can't see how that works to be honest.
"Except you cannot retcon without the consent of all parties involved, period. Smile "

Even though you guys completely ignored the roleplay for about a month? Which is around 4 weeks if you can't count, either. Especially that post with the talk between Auxesia and the Blood Dragons. Shizune's character was contacting you on her own part in a search for information. Therefore he had the rights to do as he saw fit, and he saw that you were ignoring the roleplay. You don't just sit on a situation like that for a month. And what do you mean, we need YOUR permission? You were the ones who left the thread behind. Snake is also gone from the Blood Dragons, pretty much. He hasn't been active in it for a while, and he is no longer in leadership, if you didn't even notice that.

Shiki, if that's what you want to believe, your choice. I'm not directly saying all old roleplays should be deleted, hell no. Things such as history, info, and RP should always be kept unless there is a reason to delete it, which was, again, consistently stated by Shizune. The comm between Aux and Shizune was his choice as he was doing it only for his character and he made the comm in the first place. At this point it seems like you are all just starting to cast lies and slander, so this conversation WILL be dropped here, before the Blood Dragons Feedback Thread becomes an "Auxesia Complains Thread".
(08-04-2016, 01:22 AM)Spook Wrote: [ -> ]Even though you guys completely ignored the roleplay for about a month? Which is around 4 weeks if you can't count, either. Especially that post with the talk between Auxesia and the Blood Dragons. Shizune's character was contacting you on her own part in a search for information. Therefore he had the rights to do as he saw fit, and he saw that you were ignoring the roleplay. You don't just sit on a situation like that for a month. And what do you mean, we need YOUR permission? You were the ones who left the thread behind. Snake is also gone from the Blood Dragons, pretty much. He hasn't been active in it for a while, and he is no longer in leadership, if you didn't even notice that.

(07-13-2016, 03:12 PM)Unknown Neural Net ID Wrote: [ -> ]

To whom it may concern.

I wish to notify the Shogunate that Keeper Raven is no longer with us, and that her title has been passed on to myself. In light of this, a meeting can be organized in the future, but bear in mind that there remains much for us to do before any confirmed date can be provided. Expect to be notified via a more secure network of our availability.
- Keeper Endurance

(08-04-2016, 01:22 AM)Spook Wrote: [ -> ]Shiki, if that's what you want to believe, your choice. I'm not directly saying all old roleplays should be deleted, hell no. Things such as history, info, and RP should always be kept unless there is a reason to delete it, which was, again, consistently stated by Shizune. The comm between Aux and Shizune was his choice as he was doing it only for his character and he made the comm in the first place. At this point it seems like you are all just starting to cast lies and slander, so this conversation WILL be dropped here, before the Blood Dragons Feedback Thread becomes an "Auxesia Complains Thread".

It doesn't matter if it was only for his character, as others were specifically involved in the roleplay in that thread. Deleting it rather than waiting, or you know, contacting us to remind us about it (which he never did, and no we didn't forget) is poor play and harmful all around. It's also stupid, and I'm with Auzari on this one. After all of the months of this behavior, I've had enough, and until he learns that the community doesn't revolve solely around his choices, then I'm not bothering.

You can also check your personal bias at the door.

Also Shiki left the faction half a month ago on the day he was going to be removed from it anyway.
You can delete all your personal characters RP all you want at any given point. That's absolutely in accordance with the RA.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28