Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Please keep it civil and on topic, everyone. This is a general warning.

We will now begin cleaning this thread. Any further personal attacks or non-BD| related posts will result in further action taken against the poster.

Thank you for your support.
Thank you Teerin for your support, this has gotten out of hand, anyways, at this point this all seems to have come down to personal attacks, so if you don't mind, I'll just walk away for now
(08-04-2016, 02:04 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 02:00 AM)Chrono Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 01:47 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Deleting it rather than waiting, or you know, contacting us to remind us about it (which he never did, and no we didn't forget) is poor play and harmful all around.

So you say you didn't forget about it, thus you KNEW about it and simply decided to let the RP sit for a month, and then, once Shiz removes it, THAT is when you get upset about it? Hypocritical much?

I've been waiting for an SRP change request to be processed while dealing with other faction matters. It's called being busy, Jess. My intent was to fly said SRP to the meeting, but its been on hold because of the recent ban business. I even told shiz that. It's also clearly stated that we would contact him with a time and place. However, we've still got a lot to deal with, so outright deleting it rather than even attempting to make contact is dumb. Don't try to justify it, or even call me a hypocrite.

Which SRP were you waiting on?
(08-04-2016, 03:06 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 01:47 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Deleting it rather than waiting, or you know, contacting us to remind us about it (which he never did, and no we didn't forget) is poor play and harmful all around.

So you say you didn't forget about it, thus you KNEW about it and simply decided to let the RP sit for a month, and then, once Shiz removes it, THAT is when you get upset about it? Hypocritical much?

I've been waiting for an SRP change request to be processed while dealing with other faction matters. It's called being busy, Jess. My intent was to fly said SRP to the meeting, but its been on hold because of the recent ban business. I even told shiz that. It's also clearly stated that we would contact him with a time and place. However, we've still got a lot to deal with, so outright deleting it rather than even attempting to make contact is dumb. Don't try to justify it, or even call me a hypocrite.

Cincinnati/Arktos SRP change request. It's been backlogged due to the ban processing. As I understand it, its currently being discussed/voted on. I submitted it a few days before we got officialdom if I recall correctly.
(08-04-2016, 03:08 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]

Cincinnati/Arktos SRP change request. It's been backlogged due to the ban processing. As I understand it, its currently being discussed/voted on. I submitted it a few days before we got officialdom if I recall correctly.

Okay, so the Lib Dread.

We wouldn't have liked it in our space in the first place (we chased out your fighters uninvited) so probably waiting for that was a bad idea. Using like, one of your Inquisitor GBs might have been a better diplomatic vessel but that's in the past. What's done is done.

In the future let's make sure lines of communication stay open so we don't begin cleaning up roleplay we assume was left behind, though comm messages won't be touched in the future.
(08-04-2016, 03:12 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 03:08 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 02:00 AM)Chrono Wrote: [ -> ]So you say you didn't forget about it, thus you KNEW about it and simply decided to let the RP sit for a month, and then, once Shiz removes it, THAT is when you get upset about it? Hypocritical much?

Okay, so the Lib Dread.

We wouldn't have liked it in our space in the first place (we chased out your fighters uninvited) so probably waiting for that was a bad idea. Using like, one of your Inquisitor GBs might have been a better diplomatic vessel but that's in the past. What's done is done.

In the future let's make sure lines of communication stay open so we don't begin cleaning up roleplay we assume was left behind, though comm messages won't be touched in the future.

When it comes to large scale and important Diplomatic meetings between military-esque factions, it's pretty common for a warship of that size to be sent out like that.

In any case, thank you Jeremy for confirming that this won't happen again.
Leadership of BD| has been handed over to

Apologies this was not announced when it was official.
The link to the infopage in the signature links to this feedback instead. Should be rectified.
(01-10-2018, 05:36 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]The link to the infopage in the signature links to this feedback instead. Should be rectified.

Thank you. The signature has been edited as Faction information page is 90% complete, it required a full rework waiting on diplomacy graphics before posting. Expect BD information soon.
Yo, I was talking to one of you guys in game about this:

Would BD| be open to joint-defence with Order if Core| does Epsilon raids? It's an idea I'm playing with.

I can also potentially see KNF getting involved in the action too if it's a success.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28