Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Clan is back
(01-24-2019, 06:43 PM)The Blood Dragons Wrote: [ -> ]Clan is back

To clarify none of the original or old BD| are members of the faction anymore. This iteration of BD| is made up by totally new players. I want to make it clear that I have absolutely nothing to do with this faction anymore and I am not in anyway to be linked to their future rp on ingame interactions.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2058483

Please remove the soundcloud link at the top as it has my name on. Thanks

Side note I personally paid 1.5 Bil for that write up you've copy pasted. I know that you have the right to use it from but it still hurts to see those credits lost anyway All credit for the amazing write up goes to as it was his good work and hard effort that made it last year.
(01-24-2019, 07:07 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 06:43 PM)The Blood Dragons Wrote: [ -> ]Clan is back

To clarify none of the original or old BD| are members of the faction anymore. This iteration of BD| is made up by totally new players. I want to make it clear that I have absolutely nothing to do with this faction anymore and I am not in anyway to be linked to their future rp on ingame interactions.

To my knowledge, there are a couple of them still in the chat, but I don't believe any have intentions of being part of the new BD faction. I am not even in the chat anymore.
(01-24-2019, 07:09 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Side note I personally paid 1.5 Bil for that write up you've copy pasted. I know that you have the right to use it from but it still hurts to see those credits lost anyway All credit for the amazing write up goes to as it was his good work and hard effort that made it last year.

How is it "wasted" when it is being reused? I mean, it was "wasted" when it was unused, right? Wouldn't making a new one and trashing this one make it "wasted"? I mean, it's not like you will get your credits back if they make a new one. And this way, what was paid for still stands, a true masterpiece. I would however give credit to , since it must have taken a long time to write that.
I never said it was wasted? More that they didn't pay for it and they're getting it for free. When we tookover BD| last time we hardly used any of their of stuff and made all fresh.
My brain interpreted "hurts to see those credits lost anyway" as "wasted".
None of the above is feedback, please keep it civil. Can confirm tag, forum account and posts from said account now belong to Slappy regardless of previous ownership. Seems a shame to have all the hard work wasted so I’d rather it be used to help a group of people who are interested in playing get stuff going again.
(01-24-2019, 08:28 PM)Rantari Wrote: [ -> ]None of the above is feedback, please keep it civil. Can confirm tag, forum account and posts from said account now belong to Slappy regardless of previous ownership. Seems a shame to have all the hard work wasted so I’d rather it be used to help a group of people who are interested in playing get stuff going again.

Yep that's fine just want to make it clear that this isn't anything to do with me, already had pms from people asking to get involved.
My my.. oh well, I for my part am happy to see another group of people trying their luck with a BD faction. I enjoyed the design BD| had, despite some flaws. A continuation is welcome, no matter the fuss about the writeup there.
Same like always applies to the new guys too, poke me when you need help or whatever. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28