Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(05-08-2019, 11:46 AM)SlappyTheRoach Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your feedback. Well I might not be the best at rp but I am doing my best. This is a rp story of mine on how I got a battle cruiser as a blood dragon. Now I would appreciate if you do not put me down because I'm not up to your standard by telling me to stop. Do you like putting people down?

Edit: in what way is this power gaming?

I apologise if my tone appeared too harsh to you or you, for whatever reason, have taken this too personal and as my attempt to put you down. This was not my intention, and it still isn't.

And my feedback is not about meeting my or anyone else's standart. It is about logic, and approval of the respective official faction.
There is an official faction that represents Kusari Naval Forces, it has it's leadership and, considering that the ship you are trying to acquire is, in fact, developed and constructed by (or Samura, it does not matter that much) Naval Forces and is in their active service - you should have [KNF] leadership approval before inRP attempting to acquire it.
But what about all these Liberty Navy defectors, tho? :^)
(05-08-2019, 01:52 PM)Corpus13 Wrote: [ -> ]But what about all these Liberty Navy defectors, tho? :^)

Liberty is a separate subject to discuss, let's... not bring it up here.
Yes, i've been guilty in pulling out that trick myself once in the past, but i'll just pretend i've been a silly greenhorn and that i've acknowledged my mistake.

Actually, i really did.
Not really feedback but wasn't sure where to ask?

Have you considered trying to change the dragon diplomacy?
I'm not sure what options are actually available to you at this point in time but the Blood Dragon "Allies" are actually pretty poor in terms of what you would expect from friendlies and I think it might be time to ditch GC/Order maybe even SCRA too and try to carve out some new friendships. Ideally Rheinland Lawfuls but im unsure how possible that would be.
(06-05-2019, 09:02 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Not really feedback but wasn't sure where to ask?

I'm not sure what options are actually available to you at this point in time but the Blood Dragon "Allies" are actually pretty poor in terms of what you would expect from friendlies and I think it might be time to ditch GC/Order maybe even SCRA too and try to carve out some new friendships. Ideally Rheinland Lawfuls but im unsure how possible that would be.

If BD tried to restore relations after the hostile treatment, we would have been more helpful. But yea, lets ditch the allies in Kusari and team up with invading outsiders
(06-05-2019, 09:02 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Not really feedback but wasn't sure where to ask?

Is this a troll post?
no it isnt
(06-05-2019, 09:27 PM)Megaera Wrote: [ -> ]

If BD tried to restore relations after the hostile treatment, we would have been more helpful. But yea, lets ditch the allies in Kusari and team up with invading outsiders

In my opinion the blood dragons have no "allies" in Kusari at all anyway. GC have always tried to assert authority over them and have:
1 stolen a ship that is 100% dragon or KNF legacy
2 purposefully undermined the Hideyoshi shogunate and bloodline
3 showed no negotiation when it came to cardamine.

The Order aren't much better, they are assisting GC (cardi addicts and clearly and openly Outcast allies) with the stolen ship and even helped a deposed exiled ex shogun flee kusari when they were supposed to be allied with the encumbent Shogun.

SCRA set up and funded a semi successful communist party in Kusari without informing their Blood Dragon buddies and use it to gather intel (not always shared) and deter all other government types.

And these are just the Official factions, unofls of both Order and GC have been even anti BD.

I have to be honest with the past RP and backstabbing from their allies I'm surprised that the blood dragons are even justifiable as an NPC faction at this point and I would expect the blood dragons to HAVE to find some actual allies who aren't just out to steal from, lie to and undermine them.

These people are not, have never really been and are incapable of being actual allies of the Blood Dragons.
stop posting pls, you've had your chance with BD and ruined it. Let them do their thing.
Kon'nichiwa. Time for the head of Kusari to step in with some info-info!

1) Nobody except the Order knows of the Satsuma being intact as of now. Its stay in Chugoku was very brief and far off usual patrol routes. It never belonged to BD. I've even told you I expect some diplomatic fallout on several ends over it anyways. Not just with BD.
2) Purposefully undermined the bloodline? How so? Because two "2-3% true-blood" Hideyoshi descendants turned over to seek refugee with GC during a past version of BD? Where else should they have gone to? Die like dogs? Funfact, they didn't have to addict themselves to Cardamine. They were welcomed as honored guests.
3) The negotiation - past and today - of BD and GC regarding Cardamine has been the simple rule of never dealing it on BD installations. This point was always a possibility to conflict, additionally, with BD growing out of their vanilla state, where they required GC for almost ANY supplies, the alliance could possibly cripple (dev thing, would require discussion, don't actively wanna go this way yet).

4) SCRA's Communist Party died quite long ago. During the last votes, they didn't even have a single seat anymore. SCRA was never a true ally of BD too. They are business partners, something Tabris made up back then. It never benefitted BD all too much. GMG is a far more reliable partner there.

Here comes the Wedjat Division 4 now:

1) Satsuma ain't stolen. So no aiding "OC allies" - who have VERY individual diplomacy compared to OCs - with a stolen ship. Mind you, GC is not controlled by OCs. OCs require the Orange Alliance to keep Cardamine flowing. Barrier Passage is dumb for Cardi economy, breaks vanilla sense behind triangle alliance of OC-GC-LH and even then should be far too risky for effective Cardi spread so the common route is still the safest.
2) True, Order helped the Shogun mentioned there. I believe it had reasons, like friendship or so?
3) Anti-BD heretics get shot at, all of them. - Wedjat 4 statement.

On a last note: BD does require a few more friends. They are bound between GC, Order and GMG as main partners. Loose, cordial relations with LH or the business with Coalition isn't much. Radical change of diplomacy to face Kusari alongside with Rheinland, could be a possible scenario. If, but only if, Rheinland promised to acknowledge the returned BD rulership as true head of Kusari. Else, I fear, the Blood Dragons would always choose to defeat Gaijins over Kusarians.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28