Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Good day,

I would like to share some things with you, that need to be stopped as soon as possible.

1. ooRP local messages

[05.08.2019 09:57:35] BD|N.Ikazuchi: // Not cool. This system is IRPly hidden.

This specific small skirmish yesterday took place in Chugoku, now you tell me if the system is in roleplay hidden, should players that are not part of Blood Dragons be forced not to enter it, when there's Blood Dragon ships in that system doing whatever they can and don't want anyone to enter the system. "Don't want anyone to enter the system" is fine, but actually PMing people and abusing local chat for this is something you should consider as really bad.

2. PMing sarcastically/attempting to prove points that make no sense

After the skirmish, you were PMing us sarcastically again saying it's hidden inRP and where is that RP coming from? Are you actually expecting us to give you any RP after you wanting to engage us as quick as possible, writing engagement lines.

It is not right to constantly be saying that Chugoku is inRP hidden and literally nobody can enter it. That part of it being hidden may be right, but are you really out of RP expecting players who are not Blood Dragon to NOT enter Chugoku? Does that system have some rules behind it that only Blood Dragons and possibly their allies can be in? When it comes to RP behind it, we can always write 999 ways we've come to Chugoku, but what are you expecting if you are looking to drop engagement lines as soon as possible, then to later PM us trying to convince us we can never enter Chugoku?

Is this your officialdom?
(07-20-2019, 03:47 PM)Jayenbee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2019, 03:42 PM)LV-426 Wrote: [ -> ]I think giving you officialdom was a bad idea and this reflects it very well.

I apologise for my harsh words. - I was rather butthurt, not gunna lie. Was so looking forwards to RPing with the convoy going on.

Despite this, I do appreciate the seeing KNF around. I guess I should be thankful of the activity in Kusari.

~ BD|N.Hayashi.

Typically PvP people don't care about the RP aspect of the game and will just drop the bare minimum as they are try harding for the blue, you'll get killed for standing still and typing in most cases. This is just a part of the community and I totally understand the frustration of the BD player of course you're going to be salty after an encounter like that and of course it’s going to make you not want to experience the same situation again. (But you will) If you're here for the RP first and the PVP second It's not fun, enjoyable or pleasant, not even when you win so I'd say you can be excused for losing your ***** a little.

LV isn't new here so I'm surprised he's being such an arse about it. Personally I think he should have understood that he was the catalyst of the problem and you just reacted poorly. This doesn't mean you're off the hook, even if your rage is justified imo you can't react like that publically as its frowned upon and in some cases actually against the server rules. Next time this happens (and it will) just log off, have a break from disco for a few hours or a day and then come back into it fresh trying to not let the previous encounter ruin your future ones. I know this sounds like an easy fix but it isn't as it’s very possible that these people will log just to kill you over and over again to limit your game time so you need to make sure you can vent (constructively) with your team mates. This is a mind-set thing that'll come with practice but sadly it gets easier the less you care about the game.
(08-06-2019, 09:15 AM)~Chio Wrote: [ -> ]Good day,

I would like to share some things with you, that need to be stopped as soon as possible.

1. ooRP local messages

This specific small skirmish yesterday took place in Chugoku, now you tell me if the system is in roleplay hidden, should players that are not part of Blood Dragons be forced not to enter it, when there's Blood Dragon ships in that system doing whatever they can and don't want anyone to enter the system. "Don't want anyone to enter the system" is fine, but actually PMing people and abusing local chat for this is something you should consider as really bad.

2. PMing sarcastically/attempting to prove points that make no sense

After the skirmish, you were PMing us sarcastically again saying it's hidden inRP and where is that RP coming from? Are you actually expecting us to give you any RP after you wanting to engage us as quick as possible, writing engagement lines.

It is not right to constantly be saying that Chugoku is inRP hidden and literally nobody can enter it. That part of it being hidden may be right, but are you really out of RP expecting players who are not Blood Dragon to NOT enter Chugoku? Does that system have some rules behind it that only Blood Dragons and possibly their allies can be in? When it comes to RP behind it, we can always write 999 ways we've come to Chugoku, but what are you expecting if you are looking to drop engagement lines as soon as possible, then to later PM us trying to convince us we can never enter Chugoku?

Is this your officialdom?

Although Chio is known for trying to cause drama he has atleast half a point here. Chugoku isn't a hidden system inrp, Kusari lawfuls know where it is and how to get there but there aren't any jumpgates so you wouldn't expect a many capital ships going there especially when its supposed to contain the bulk of the blood dragon forces. Kyoto location is hidden and unknown to hostiles for now atleast.

1. ooRP local messages

Chio, i have the chat logs from both players (myself and Jayenbee) and there was no local chat saying "[05.08.2019 09:57:35] BD|N.Ikazuchi: // Not cool. This system is IRPly hidden." that was on a oorp // line as well as in PM. Anyone can enter Chugoku we cant stop that, but we can enforce hostile targets to leave the area. which to us your faction is RED and HOSTILE to us. plus for the PM it was the other player sending a GF message to your member. i have the screenshot to prove that if you would like that?

(08-06-2019, 09:15 AM)~Chio Wrote: [ -> ]2. PMing sarcastically/attempting to prove points that make no sense

First things first i started the RP off to were your member was the one to engage first not us, we were out for RP but you attacked us first the same happened just before you wrote this message where you lost the fight in Kyushu yet again you were the first to drop the engagement lines and attack while dropping the lines, so dont blame us for engaging ASAP.
Yes one of my members PMed "name" about it but he never boasted about it nor constantly said it. No rules to who may enter Chugoku, but when you were met, no sorry wrong word there, when you hunted us down all over Chugoku looking for us we knew what you were there for, i said it was restricted space since it was near our main base, to then leave the area. Never said you can not be in here its impossible.

(08-06-2019, 09:15 AM)~Chio Wrote: [ -> ]Is this your officialdom?
To me it looks like your a little mad from losing the fights, since this was writen stright after our last engagement, maybe next time take a break cool down then go and write it. I can tell your angry since im now blocked by you and banned of your server.

Anyway thanks for the feedback and if you want any evidence please do ask, Have fun and good luck out there pilot
(07-24-2019, 04:02 PM)LV-426 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2019, 06:23 PM)Commissar SnakeLancer™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2019, 03:42 PM)LV-426 Wrote: [ -> ]I think giving you officialdom was a bad idea and this reflects it very well.

I'm sorry, what? One bad behaviour and you're going all "I think it was a bad idea giving you officialdom" are you serious? Stop starting drama because of that, might've aswell just said hey I saw one of your guys with this response might wanna call him out.

The fact that you bluntly responded with "Oh it was a bad idea to give you officialdom" just shows that you already had a prejudice and were just looking for mistakes to happen and smear it all over these people that bothered taking their time to respond with an apology. This is just sad.
Not only "One", BD has been caught farming playtime ideling being afk 4 times in a row. Yes it was a bad idea to give BD| officialdom again.

Actually the staff became really relaxed about AFK Farming time last year BUT doing it is really detrimental to the game and your faction. I've not seen any evidence to say you have been doing this but if you have you should stop straight away.

Try to get your faction together in a chat to plan out some fun things to work towards as a group.
(08-06-2019, 10:10 AM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2019, 04:02 PM)LV-426 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2019, 06:23 PM)Commissar SnakeLancer™ Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sorry, what? One bad behaviour and you're going all "I think it was a bad idea giving you officialdom" are you serious? Stop starting drama because of that, might've aswell just said hey I saw one of your guys with this response might wanna call him out.

The fact that you bluntly responded with "Oh it was a bad idea to give you officialdom" just shows that you already had a prejudice and were just looking for mistakes to happen and smear it all over these people that bothered taking their time to respond with an apology. This is just sad.
Not only "One", BD has been caught farming playtime ideling being afk 4 times in a row. Yes it was a bad idea to give BD| officialdom again.

Actually the staff became really relaxed about AFK Farming time last year BUT doing it is really detrimental to the game and your faction. I've not seen any evidence to say you have been doing this but if you have you should stop straight away.

Try to get your faction together in a chat to plan out some fun things to work towards as a group.

There was one person once and that was sorted out ages ago. as soon as it was brought to my attention I got help from a GM to see who it was and talked with the player and was sorted from that day on.
(08-06-2019, 10:08 AM)SlappyTheRoach Wrote: [ -> ]

1. ooRP local messages

Chio, i have the chat logs from both players (myself and Jayenbee) and there was no local chat saying "[05.08.2019 09:57:35] BD|N.Ikazuchi: // Not cool. This system is IRPly hidden." that was on a oorp // line as well as in PM. Anyone can enter Chugoku we cant stop that, but we can enforce hostile targets to leave the area. which to us your faction is RED and HOSTILE to us. plus for the PM it was the other player sending a GF message to your member. i have the screenshot to prove that if you would like that?

(08-06-2019, 09:15 AM)~Chio Wrote: [ -> ]2. PMing sarcastically/attempting to prove points that make no sense

First things first i started the RP off to were your member was the one to engage first not us, we were out for RP but you attacked us first the same happened just before you wrote this message where you lost the fight in Kyushu yet again you were the first to drop the engagement lines and attack while dropping the lines, so dont blame us for engaging ASAP.
Yes one of my members PMed "name" about it but he never boasted about it nor constantly said it. No rules to who may enter Chugoku, but when you were met, no sorry wrong word there, when you hunted us down all over Chugoku looking for us we knew what you were there for, i said it was restricted space since it was near our main base, to then leave the area. Never said you can not be in here its impossible.

(08-06-2019, 09:15 AM)~Chio Wrote: [ -> ]Is this your officialdom?
To me it looks like your a little mad from losing the fights, since this was writen stright after our last engagement, maybe next time take a break cool down then go and write it. I can tell your angry since im now blocked by you and banned of your server.

Anyway thanks for the feedback and if you want any evidence please do ask, Have fun and good luck out there pilot

Why did mods delete my reponse to this message? Took me ages to write it and I need to do it again.
If you have evidence of wrong doing, put in a Violation Report. If you feel this is not necessary, pm the Faction Leader with the evidence and not plaster it all over the Forums.

Also, if you have internal problems with your Faction that has nothing to do with this Faction, use another Thread/pms/Discord etc to deal with it
It's a good thing this faction no longer attempts to even try and call itself the blood dragons anymore. Lacking things such as basic comprehension is one thing, being a disgrace to your source material is another. At least you won't be disgracing a cool faction from the original game by misusing their namesake anymore. Instead we get the blandest rebranding anyone could ever have expected, a monument to being entirely counterintuitive and uninspired.

I have to wonder what the thought process behind all this was, though I suspect such nuances were absent.
(12-18-2020, 10:04 AM)Reeves Wrote: [ -> ]It's a good thing this faction no longer attempts to even try and call itself the blood dragons anymore. Lacking things such as basic comprehension is one thing, being a disgrace to your source material is another. At least you won't be disgracing a cool faction from the original game by misusing their namesake anymore. Instead we get the blandest rebranding anyone could ever have expected, a monument to being entirely counterintuitive and uninspired.

I have to wonder what the thought process behind all this was, though I suspect such nuances were absent.

Ok, I'll bite the bait.

I don't care about OORP things, but this time I will make an exception.

I am well aware of the fact that you are one of those Vanilla purists that has a narrow view on what players should or should not do. Moreover, like all veteran players, you feel entitled to berate and insult any players/factions that do not conform to you view of how the game should be played.

I am well aware of how much some Coal HC, especially you and the leader of the Coal (at that time) were pissed that we were working with VI. I am well aware of the proxy indi bd faction that you made in order to hunt those VI ships that would enter blood dragon ZOI.

In the last part of the pre-Leon/Snek Coal era, the Coalition HC and others did their best to ruin whatever BD and VI were trying to build. Things that were built on the really old treaty that made.

Unfortunately, I am well aware that players such as myself who are not as vocal as you are, will never be able to compete with Discovery Elites. We are just not worth of playing this game in a our own way without somehow/somewhere having to be trialled by the Vanilla Purists.

Discovery has always been a community that caters to a select number of players, while the rest of us are just fodder for them to play around with or to bully and/or berate back into the status quo of the game.

I used to write responses to things and then just not post them because of the sheer fear of the way in which certain player groups tend to pile on people who dare to have a different opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28