Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Let me put it like this Evo, we went in with about 8 fighters, 1 cruiser, 1 gunboat and 1 Armored transport. The Aoi attacked with 2 HF's and 1 VHF, then got reinforced by a XTF sabre and 2 Nomad Independant HF's. Then at the end when I returned with my fighter, lord and behold, a nomadic battleship was sitting less then 1000 meters from me.

When I entered the fight, I peered about and saw 8-9 fighters on the Aoi I was there to help balance out for. When I entered the fight, a cruiser and said battle pelican decided they would go ahead and hop in too. We had four ships at that time, including myself. If 8-9 fighters, a cruiser and a battle pelican ganking 4 ships at that moment is fine with you, I'm not sure what to tell you.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]We lost our whole fleet, cruiser, gunship and all the fighters, you lost 4 Fighters, we lost 7-8 in total. The gunship F1'ed or crashed, the cruiser left midway into the fight and the Armored transport left as well.

My issue is not who wins or loses, my issue is hopping in originally with completely stacked odds. It's not the type of behavior I see as conducive to a fun playing environment.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]So your calling a fleet of fighters a generic pile on?

You seem to be forgetting the capital ships you mentioned. I remember having gunboats, cruisers, whatever pile on a nice engagement between XA and some Navy/LPI/FL/whatever the hell is feeling like shooting us. To answer your question, yes it was a generic pile on. If you're unable to distinguish between a generic pile on and something better, I would suggest flying a Liberty unlawful during peak hours. Enlightenment will be yours.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]You know, honestly just because you don't like the way we fight or duel does not mean you have to point out every little thing.

Remove your feedback thread if you do not want feedback, plain and simple. I'm not quite sure what you mean by every little thing, though. It's not like this was a tiny incident that hasn't occurred before. No response was given to Haste's feedback and I was told it would not occur again.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]As far as it went, we did our RP which lasted long before your XTF showed up.

I'm quite aware. I was yelled at to hop on because they were completely outgunned after said RP started to escalate into something else.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]As I point out, you said a few lines, denied to back off after a \W/ told you to who were not even in combat and few in and attacked us anyways.

I did not attack anyone that was not already attacking the Aoi. Furthermore, some fancy GC told me Tohoku was their space. That's not true, and I don't give a toss about BD's as an outcast. They are GC's allies, not mine.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Veteran Discovery Commuity Players WITH Nomadic Tech and overpowered ships reinforced by broken sabre's, nomadic fighters and a nomadic battleship VS Order/Blood Dragon basic fighters.

You're welcome to defend what happened later in the fight, that is not what I am giving you feedback for since I was not present. Oh, and if you'd like to say katana's aren't overpowered or at least strong ships I will literally giggle hysterically in your face. Furthermore, the only thing stronger about nomadic tech (at least for Wild) are our 2.22's which aren't good for shooting your tiny katana's anyway.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Just because you don't like it, does not mean its going to stop, we tried playing it fair already and that ended with most of our guys dying in the end anyways, we got tired of dying, so we call in reinforcements when it came down to it. In the end, you side won anyways against all of us.

I get my ass handed to me all the time on my XA while trying to maintain fair playing standards. Why do I do it? Because that's the standard factions should be setting. It's not about winning or losing. And if I do gank? I give them a chance either through luck or intelligence to avoid said gank and said gank is also not extremely in our favor.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]In the end you might of been looking for something, such as RP I though, but as you and Haste kindly both noted, you were here for PvP, you died, and now your upset, what did you expect to honestly happen? We used what he had, you used what you had, people died, its not the end of the world

I was there for PVP to assist my kind fellows who were outgunned. It's rather difficult to be there for RP when there's currently a fight going on, by the way. If you think I'm upset about dying you're rather mistaken. It's more an annoyance towards a hopeful "WE GONNA RESURRECT KUSARI YO" faction turning into the same faction that drives my members in XA to quit the faction or barely log ever. No, scratch annoyance. Disappointment fits much better.

In any case, take my words or don't. That's what feedback is for.
(06-16-2014, 01:02 AM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Let me put it like this Evo, we went in with about 8 fighters, 1 cruiser, 1 gunboat and 1 Armored transport. The Aoi attacked with 2 HF's and 1 VHF, then got reinforced by a XTF sabre and 2 Nomad Independant HF's. Then at the end when I returned with my fighter, lord and behold, a nomadic battleship was sitting less then 1000 meters from me.

When I entered the fight, I peered about and saw 8-9 fighters on the Aoi I was there to help balance out for. When I entered the fight, a cruiser and said battle pelican decided they would go ahead and hop in too. We had four ships at that time, including myself. If 8-9 fighters, a cruiser and a battle pelican ganking 4 ships at that moment is fine with you, I'm not sure what to tell you.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]We lost our whole fleet, cruiser, gunship and all the fighters, you lost 4 Fighters, we lost 7-8 in total. The gunship F1'ed or crashed, the cruiser left midway into the fight and the Armored transport left as well.

My issue is not who wins or loses, my issue is hopping in originally with completely stacked odds. It's not the type of behavior I see as conducive to a fun playing environment.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]So your calling a fleet of fighters a generic pile on?

You seem to be forgetting the capital ships you mentioned. I remember having gunboats, cruisers, whatever pile on a nice engagement between XA and some Navy/LPI/FL/whatever the hell is feeling like shooting us. To answer your question, yes it was a generic pile on. If you're unable to distinguish between a generic pile on and something better, I would suggest flying a Liberty unlawful during peak hours. Enlightenment will be yours.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]You know, honestly just because you don't like the way we fight or duel does not mean you have to point out every little thing.

Remove your feedback thread if you do not want feedback, plain and simple. I'm not quite sure what you mean by every little thing, though. It's not like this was a tiny incident that hasn't occurred before. No response was given to Haste's feedback and I was told it would not occur again.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]As far as it went, we did our RP which lasted long before your XTF showed up.

I'm quite aware. I was yelled at to hop on because they were completely outgunned after said RP started to escalate into something else.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]As I point out, you said a few lines, denied to back off after a \W/ told you to who were not even in combat and few in and attacked us anyways.

I did not attack anyone that was not already attacking the Aoi. Furthermore, some fancy GC told me Tohoku was their space. That's not true, and I don't give a toss about BD's as an outcast. They are GC's allies, not mine.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Veteran Discovery Commuity Players WITH Nomadic Tech and overpowered ships reinforced by broken sabre's, nomadic fighters and a nomadic battleship VS Order/Blood Dragon basic fighters.

You're welcome to defend what happened later in the fight, that is not what I am giving you feedback for since I was not present. Oh, and if you'd like to say katana's aren't overpowered or at least strong ships I will literally giggle hysterically in your face. Furthermore, the only thing stronger about nomadic tech (at least for Wild) are our 2.22's which aren't good for shooting your tiny katana's anyway.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Just because you don't like it, does not mean its going to stop, we tried playing it fair already and that ended with most of our guys dying in the end anyways, we got tired of dying, so we call in reinforcements when it came down to it. In the end, you side won anyways against all of us.

I get my ass handed to me all the time on my XA while trying to maintain fair playing standards. Why do I do it? Because that's the standard factions should be setting. It's not about winning or losing. And if I do gank? I give them a chance either through luck or intelligence to avoid said gank and said gank is also not extremely in our favor.

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]In the end you might of been looking for something, such as RP I though, but as you and Haste kindly both noted, you were here for PvP, you died, and now your upset, what did you expect to honestly happen? We used what he had, you used what you had, people died, its not the end of the world

I was there for PVP to assist my kind fellows who were outgunned. It's rather difficult to be there for RP when there's currently a fight going on, by the way. If you think I'm upset about dying you're rather mistaken. It's more an annoyance towards a hopeful "WE GONNA RESURRECT KUSARI YO" faction turning into the same faction that drives my members in XA to quit the faction or barely log ever. No, scratch annoyance. Disappointment fits much better.

In any case, take my words or don't. That's what feedback is for.

Whatever flouts your boat Evo Wink However seeing as I've been asked to stop proving my side here, I will, Ill let Doc/Vulk short out the rest
(06-16-2014, 12:42 AM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]This particular fight wasn't all that bad as far as I'm concerned. The Cruiser missile(s) hurt, but we had the upper hand in terms of player skill. I know I had fun while it lasted.

I want to echo this.

We were heavily outnumbered, but if the numbers had been even it would have been an absolute slaughter in Iseijin's favour.

All in all, I had fun and I - personally - don't have any real problems with the way you're doing things.

-Aoi|Ikiryo
(06-16-2014, 01:21 AM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2014, 12:42 AM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]This particular fight wasn't all that bad as far as I'm concerned. The Cruiser missile(s) hurt, but we had the upper hand in terms of player skill. I know I had fun while it lasted.

I want to echo this.

We were heavily outnumbered, but if the numbers had been even it would have been an absolute slaughter in Iseijin's favour.

All in all, I had fun and I - personally - don't have any real problems with the way you're doing things.

-Aoi|Ikiryo

Perhaps my standards are too high, perhaps not. This particular fight was not as bad as the one Haste reported, though I wasn't there. What I'm trying to accomplish here is not shaming, nor putting down. The encounter reminded me of my encounters with LNS-, I don't want BD| to get to that point. There's a fine line between attempting to compensate and outright doing anything to win, regardless of its impact on others. I've always taught that to my members, feeling that it's our duty as factions to set an example for independents to follow.

Perhaps BD|'s members will decide not to follow that. It's easy to get caught up in the moment of PVP and forget that others wish to gain from it as well. I've seen it happen before and it definitely still happens. I myself used to be bad in that respect and still slip from time to time, but it's worth the effort in my opinion.
(06-16-2014, 01:31 AM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]

I want to echo this.

-Aoi|Ikiryo

Perhaps my standards are too high, perhaps not. This particular fight was not as bad as the one Haste reported, though I wasn't there. What I'm trying to accomplish here is not shaming, nor putting down. The encounter reminded me of my encounters with LNS-, I don't want BD| to get to that point. There's a fine line between attempting to compensate and outright doing anything to win, regardless of its impact on others. I've always taught that to my members, feeling that it's our duty as factions to set an example for independents to follow.

Perhaps BD|'s members will decide not to follow that. It's easy to get caught up in the moment of PVP and forget that others wish to gain from it as well. I've seen it happen before and it definitely still happens. I myself used to be bad in that respect and still slip from time to time, but it's worth the effort in my opinion.

As I will say, I did switch out the cruiser earlier on after you did go down, and I was planning to stay out of the fight entirely. however moments after people started barking for help and ended up joining into the fight anyways.

I want to apologize Evo if I made it seem I didn't care or lack response to you.
(06-16-2014, 01:38 AM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2014, 01:31 AM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]

I want to echo this.

-Aoi|Ikiryo

As I will say, I did switch out the cruiser earlier on after you did go down, and I was planning to stay out of the fight entirely. however moments after people started barking for help and ended up joining into the fight anyways.

I want to apologize Evo if I made it seem I didn't care or lack response to you.

No worries, it happens. I jumped the gun a little as well.
Had a great run with you guys today. Would be nice if you RP'd out of group chat more often so that those around you could see what's going on. It'd also be nice to see you drift in to Kusari instead of the Omicrons for trading.

Anyways, keep it up! Kusari needs love.

~The.Speaker
Updated with Ranking Structure
I had an encounter with some of you folk last night in Tau-37. While I'm not complaining about it occurring, I'm wondering why it occurred. Showing up and going "shoot the frenchie" when our two groups ([UC]/BD|) haven't even met before to my knowledge is, uh, odd. Typically there's background to things like this that proceed the RPing with guns. What background would you use to justify such actions I wonder?

[UC]-Antoine.La'Biere.
(08-30-2014, 09:30 PM)GrnRaptor Wrote: [ -> ]Showing up and going "shoot the frenchie" when our two groups ([UC]/BD|) haven't even met before to my knowledge is, uh, odd. Typically there's background to things like this that proceed the RPing with guns. What background would you use to justify such actions I wonder?

[UC]-Antoine.La'Biere.

There is, And so sorry about the 2-3 day late respond, Been busy. But yes there is Reason behind the mayhem/attack on [UC] To attempt to forward the BD| activity and for/ by attacking 5 [UC] for the Congress. (I may got the colors wrong)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28