Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(10-02-2014, 09:15 PM)Aelita Stone Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2014, 08:04 PM)YashidaHolding Wrote: [ -> ]I encountered one of your ships a few moments ago! (BD|Kahaku.Hokama) It seemed this one did not know that he wasn't allowed to just shoot at us! His only said that Yashida messed it up with the BD and then started to shoot the transport! a KTA vessel was watching the incident!
I was able to calm him down and he really did not know he wasn't allowed to do so!
I would be ashame in your place!!

First off, your our enemy, get over that fact; I don't see other enemies of other factions giving out whole lines of RP just so they can attack, your lucky you go what you got before you died honestly. And the bounty on May? Oh ya, you clearly have no idea behind that RP still.

As 3rd in command of this faction, I can say Whatever Kohaku did was fine; Ashamed of what? You being killed while a KTA stared on to watch it happen? As far as I heard, he did make a demand, and unless you can provide proof he didn't, then leave this feedback alone.

I made an emergency //ooRP with KTA to remind him that he cannot attack transports without any demand - it would be different if it was fighter or a gunboat, I believe. Sorry for this butting in both here and there, but after this note I made in game, everything went rather to the letter. I'm not BD but I keep in mind the fact that Dragons are opposed to attacking transports, even if they are flashing Samura IFF.

However, not being familiar with inner BD| rules, I base everything on what I saw and I know from Blood Dragon ID.
(10-02-2014, 09:24 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2014, 09:15 PM)Aelita Stone Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2014, 08:04 PM)YashidaHolding Wrote: [ -> ]I encountered one of your ships a few moments ago! (BD|Kahaku.Hokama) It seemed this one did not know that he wasn't allowed to just shoot at us! His only said that Yashida messed it up with the BD and then started to shoot the transport! a KTA vessel was watching the incident!
I was able to calm him down and he really did not know he wasn't allowed to do so!
I would be ashame in your place!!

First off, your our enemy, get over that fact; I don't see other enemies of other factions giving out whole lines of RP just so they can attack, your lucky you go what you got before you died honestly. And the bounty on May? Oh ya, you clearly have no idea behind that RP still.

As 3rd in command of this faction, I can say Whatever Kohaku did was fine; Ashamed of what? You being killed while a KTA stared on to watch it happen? As far as I heard, he did make a demand, and unless you can provide proof he didn't, then leave this feedback alone.

I made an emergency //ooRP with KTA to remind him that he cannot attack transports without any demand - it would be different if it was fighter or a gunboat, I believe. Sorry for this butting in both here and there, but after this note I made in game, everything went rather to the letter. I'm not BD but I keep in mind the fact that Dragons are opposed on attacking on transports, even if they are flashing Samura IFF.

However, not being familiar with inner BD| rules, I just base everything on what I saw and I know from Blood Dragon ID.

Thank you then Toji for explaining that part to me. Anyways Samura is a large, if not the largest enemies in Kusari right now; as such they are treated as such, sorry if you felt like it was something else..
I just remembered that Blood Dragons are different from all pirate factions, because they are one of the few allowed to attack without demand on any ship considered hostile by BD, withing ZoI - except for transports, what always was unique for Blood Dragons.

I believe this is about the fact that Blood Dragons are in fact opposed to engage Kusari civilians.
I love how Blood Dragons are around these days. The best SP faction, and lot's of potential in Disco!
OK, i know i can't proof anything but i was angry yesterday! i hope we can leave this behind! I apologise for my behaviour!
(10-03-2014, 09:56 AM)YashidaHolding Wrote: [ -> ]OK, i know i can't proof anything but i was angry yesterday! i hope we can leave this behind! I apologise for my behaviour!

Of course, apology accepted my friend, have a good one!
YeashidaHolding,
I know everything of what happened yesterday, and you have my apologies if there was something highly unpleasant, but however everything was within the boundaries of the rules.

As the person behind the character "May Ling" I feel the responsibility to point out that there is no OORP hate towards you or your group, so there is nothing personal. Everything remains and shall remain inRP so that both of us may enjoy the fun between our encounters.
Well I'm honestly lost for words really.

Giving activity to Kusari is one thing but I'm sure we'd all prefer it to be somewhat positive and productive. Buuut no, you're literally a cancerous tumour to Kusari with your fantastic ganking and missile spam. No remorse at all.

If you want respect from anyone, considering the leader of the faction is already a massive tosser, you're going to have to do better than that.
(12-13-2014, 12:45 AM)Luke. Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm honestly lost for words really.

Giving activity to Kusari is one thing but I'm sure we'd all prefer it to be somewhat positive and productive. Buuut no, you're literally a cancerous tumour to Kusari with your fantastic ganking and missile spam. No remorse at all.

If you want respect from anyone, considering the leader of the faction is already a massive tosser, you're going to have to do better than that.

So we took the easy way out to kill you while you had a BS with you the whole time using secondaries? That whole time you cry about missiles and 2 HF's, 2 VHF's and 1 GB against 2 Chims and a Battleship, who's the more unfair side in this Luke?

And consister this, I'm acting leader, Doc dropped out on us, not like it matters, we had the RP before hand where you or the indy had 1 line of RP before you engaged, you looked for the easy blue, instead you became what you sot for
Well considering you had higher numbers that were more effective against the opposing party, I'd still wager you were far on the majority considering BS's are very easy to avoid. It's not about RP, it's about etiquette in a conflict scenario. There was none of that at all, really.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28