Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(01-18-2015, 09:12 PM)The Blood Dragons Wrote: [ -> ]We have a more detailed Info page http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=123849

The current Shogun is Kohaku Hokama who I (Big_B) RP .
For the question Which clan we represent, we don't represent a specific clan but the Blood Dragons as a whole. And there is not much RP difference between the previous BD and us. The BD still have the same goals and continue to achieve them. The only little difference is that every different BD fraction has its own attitude. Some go full PvP others do more RP. We try to find the balance between PvP and RP. We want to show that the BD| is not only simple bloodthirsty criminals but a revolutionary group who want to have back what once was theirs, while keeping the civilian casualties at a minimum

First of all - thank you for the link, I think though you should make it easier to reach. Perhaps add it to the account's signature? It's a shame that people will miss so easily a good write-up.

Now - even the former BD factions didn't represent all of the BD they represented some of them, following a certain Shogun. For example ]bd[ were named The Rising Sons Movement and was an assembly of clans and families that decided to pitch their support for a certain Shogun. Previous factions that had the BD| tag were Taira clan and Hojo clan (and there was a huge fuss about the tag's usage - but that's an entirely different matter) whom both represented a clan. Same for the Watanabe Kazuko.

Also, when I meant who is the Shogun, I meant in terms a bit more wide than just his name. I wanted to know who he is, do you have any relevant information or write-up about him? Why should the Blood Dragons unite behind this Shogun and not anther one?

And again, if you already have the relevant information, and it's just hard to access I suggest you do some sort of a thread that concentrates all of these threads in summarized links, and have the thread itself linked in your signature.
Thank you for your advices Pancakes. A link to the new infopage was added to the Signature.

On the topic who we resemble, since the Hokama family is now in the Shogunate, we resemble the resurrection of the Hokama clan. Though since there were no other active BD fractions we thought to resemble the whole BD, like the [LN] resembles the Navy of Liberty or BAF or RM or or or....

If you want to know more about the Shogun Hokama and his past, here is a google doc with all the info: The Hokama Bloodline
Ok so i will be blunt on this one.

This was my first personal encounter with you and i haven't been so disappointed in a while. Little RP, you just showed up with a Battleship and a Cruiser to get that blues, ruining the 1v1 i had with your Order friend before all. There were other options you could choose to fight us, yet you chose the crappiest one. Big disappointment for being an Official faction. Please change your tactics next time or don't show up at all, yes? Thank you.
(02-25-2015, 01:59 AM)Carter Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so i will be blunt on this one.

This was my first personal encounter with you and i haven't been so disappointed in a while. Little RP, you just showed up with a Battleship and a Cruiser to get that blues, ruining the 1v1 i had with your Order friend before all. There were other options you could choose to fight us, yet you chose the crappiest one. Big disappointment for being an Official faction. Please change your tactics next time or don't show up at all, yes? Thank you.

So after giving you enough time to cool down, I guess it's time to reply.

Quote:Little RP, you just showed up with a Battleship and a Cruiser to get that blues, ruining the 1v1 i had with your Order friend before all.

People had already started shooting when we arrived, and didnt leave much space for other RP, than an attack notcie. And by that time there were 4 core snubs around our order friend and me too afterwards, so our side was already outnumbered. The cruiser and battleship were not sent there to engage the snubs, but rather to counter that gunboat. True, they were an overkill, yet it was believed that Dusk was a bigger warship and that more caps would have shown up. And the only blues we got in there was by fighters. At some point the cruiser did fire at the snubs before focusing on that gunboat, when they were piling three to one on that order fighter while I was away fighting with one of your fighters. Later on when KNF appeared the Battleship did use it's flak, but that even resulted in a lot of friendly fire.

Quote:Big disappointment for being an Official faction. Please change your tactics next time or don't show up at all, yes? Thank you.

Also I suppose that was written when you were still annoyed so I'm "neverminding" that I suppose. I appologize if we disappointed you, and we talked about it, so I suppose there's nothing to worry anymore.

Feel free to reply back in case you want more explaining or have another compliant. And please try to keep your cool.
Thanks.
*Blows the dust off this thread*

With the very activeness of BD and the large amounts of interactions we do, we welcome people's feedback on your encounters with BD|
Encounters with BD| tend to just drag on.

Keep up the activity guys.
(06-17-2015, 05:44 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Encounters with BD| tend to just drag on.

Keep up the activity guys.

I like that pun XD

Thanks. Tongue
If y'all are going to take the trouble of threatening us (Orbital Spa and Cruise) inRP, the least you could do is not delete the post literally minutes after Croft replies if you get an answer you don't like
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1800766

Not sure, but since when we are allies with Blood Dragons? To be honest, we never rped together, and only because SCRA is one of your allie, that doesn't mean we are allies to.

Would be cool when you remove us from the list until we rp'ed together.

-[RHA]
(07-30-2016, 04:24 PM)Samuel Samuels Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1800766

Not sure, but since when we are allies with Blood Dragons? To be honest, we never rped together, and only because SCRA is one of your allie, that doesn't mean we are allies to.

Would be cool when you remove us from the list until we rp'ed together.

-[RHA]

Hey Samuel, thank you for asking about this, this RP was almost a year ago at this point and we've left it alone since then, while it might of been a mistaken on my end to have accidently said allied, I believe it was the leader before Wesker that did the alliance deal, which was mostly trade deals and support in the neighbouring sigma's.

The deal was mostly
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=122552
[10:28:05 AM] (Name removed): Blood Diamonds for Engine Components

However, if you wish, I ask that you please PM the main account if you'd like to reinstate the RP or do some more for it, the BD| dudes are always looking for people to RP with, including from those outside of Kusari Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28