Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(07-30-2016, 04:30 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2016, 04:24 PM)Samuel Samuels Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1800766

Not sure, but since when we are allies with Blood Dragons? To be honest, we never rped together, and only because SCRA is one of your allie, that doesn't mean we are allies to.

Would be cool when you remove us from the list until we rp'ed together.

-[RHA]

Hey Samuel, thank you for asking about this, this RP was almost a year ago at this point and we've left it alone since then, while it might of been a mistaken on my end to have accidently said allied, I believe it was the leader before Wesker that did the alliance deal, which was mostly trade deals and support in the neighbouring sigma's.

The deal was mostly
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=122552
[10:28:05 AM] (Name removed): Blood Diamonds for Engine Components

However, if you wish, I ask that you please PM the main account if you'd like to reinstate the RP or do some more for it, the BD| dudes are always looking for people to RP with, including from those outside of Kusari Big Grin

Ah Zayne's RP, god... that 2 years old. Anyway, I think we are going to revive this, expect a comm in the next days.

-[RHA]

Ps. Thanks for the fast answer.
Because perhaps people were not informed, I will say this again so people here understand as I told EVERYONE ELSE, my char was trying to get informed and make a meeting with Aux to fix things between BD and them, understand that first, my char, not the faction. Given how I sent the post back a month or so ago, and was still waiting for said meeting, nothing happened. Instead now Aux has sent ships into Chugoku and used information they don't know such as the location of Kyoto in the recent comm.

That being said, if you're going to pull the whole, RP thing out from under the floor, lets get somethings straight, I'm free to do with my RP as I please and the purged posts I have removed were all done as either A: They were no longer of use or were left dead or B: The RP was done or something else. I will point out how some people from Aux as of today seemed to have pulled me into this drama of theirs when I removed that post a while ago, while yes I guess I could of left the comms stuff there, I will say I sent the comm in the first place via my char, not via the faction.

I also expressed, not once, not twice, but several times to their members to stay out of Chugoku unless they were doing the meeting, in which case they didn't and choose to ignore that fact entirely, even after being ordered to halt several times, and running away. However that was my char telling them to stay out, not the Dragons. However the posts I purged are fully within my own rights to remove if I please to be fair, and are not up to anyone else. I also expressed to the BD HC last week, that it had been over a month and still no response from Aux, and instead found them running through our systems, as well as hunting our allies and running to restricted space. Though again, that comm was my char looking for information, which I stated even in the original comm, and then asked for a meeting which never happened, so I figured it was left dead in the dirt and deleted it as such as it was, more or less, just left dead. So there ya go. Now excuse me while I go back to playing something else for a bit~
Oh please. Retconning RP because "hurrdurr I don't like you!" is poor.

Your PM Wrote:About that purged Dragon post, the reason I removed it, is once Jeremy took power, I removed it as he didn't want me to, at that time, speak with Aux, so I removed it to allow him to seek his own RP out with you guys, I apologise, i told the BD HC last week I was going to remove it, if they didn't tell you, well I am now

You did the roleplay on behalf of Snake and you, no?

Quote:[29/05/2016 15:15:44] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): I'm going to give A/) 1 chance to fix their rep with BD\
[29/05/2016 15:15:47] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): Please
[29/05/2016 15:15:59] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): I beg you, try to. Me and Snake will be the ones there to help fix it
[29/05/2016 15:16:21] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): Unlike Golanski, as 2iC I'm more then willing to help you fix that old RP between us
[29/05/2016 15:16:31] ~(˘▾˘~): alright
[29/05/2016 15:16:36] ~(˘▾˘~): well we did protect chugoku from core
[29/05/2016 15:16:56] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): I know, which is why I'm happy if you wish to send BD a comm and fix this

Why do I even bother anymore? Stop retconning things - it's stupid - it's dumb - it's breaking roleplay. What the hell is the stance anymore? Also - for crying out loud, long range sensors aren't going to be a thing - that's just blatant metagaming and you know it. (Side note, I didn't want that guy to go through Chugoku, we were making a joke on TS about going through it and said not to).

I don't care what you think, I don't care about your oorp grudges. How about you actually talk to people first? Why should I even bother to roleplay with you when 80% of it is going to get unwillingly retconned? This is dumb.
Something tells me your miss informed per the usual Nyx, and as such, I figured I'd humor you. I didn't send the comm, I've been avoiding that entire ordeal, dispite what you may wish to believe. Also, retconned because I didn't like it, apparently you can't read either when above I clearly stated it had been left alone, and I figured it was abandoned.

But I will say this just to humor you, you and your faction are more then welcome to belive what they want. I'm not part of the other comm, and I removed mine as its been over a month and I figured it was dead. But as usual, what do I expect from people who only read and write what suits them...oh well.
You're not allowed to remove roleplay that you've had with other players without their permission.

Full stop, no argument, no ifs, ands, or buts. You're not allowed to, you've never been allowed to, and you never will be allowed to. Doing so is not only an act of powergaming in and of itself, but a severely harmful move for not only your faction but the community at large. That's why the registration agreement puts all material made for and created by an official or unofficial faction as falling under a creative commons license; it's for the community, and for the faction, not for you.

Anyone who believes otherwise is severely mistaken.

(Wasn't Lyth sanctioned for this sort of thing, even?)
(08-04-2016, 12:44 AM)John Wildkins Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed to remove roleplay that you've had with other players without their permission.

Where's that rule posted? Link please.
(08-04-2016, 12:46 AM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 12:44 AM)John Wildkins Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed to remove roleplay that you've had with other players without their permission.

Quote:1.5 Meta/powergaming
(08-04-2016, 12:46 AM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]Where's that rule posted? Link please.

The Registration Agreement Wrote:You agree content of your own intended for use by groups registered on the DiscoveryGC Community as "Official Faction" or "Unofficial Faction" of which you are a member at the time of posting will fall under a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.

Regardless, it's been a precedent for quite a long time that such a thing is simply prohibited. Check the Faction Section Moderation Requests; people have tried, and they get shot down.

(Now, granted, this is my ruling on the matter, not the Staff's. I leave this disclaimer because, well, their opinion on the rules (and the rules themselves) changes at the drop of a hat.)
(08-04-2016, 12:46 AM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's a sanction about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28