Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mercenaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:If the mercenary is acting unlawful, then what the heck does he care about a LN ban on mercs? Only the law-abiding ones will leave.
//signed - I voted Yeah.
Haha havent even noticed Mercs are banned from NY:DBut hey if is some merc making problems, bann him, not all mercenaries...Since mercs are group which can work for navy as well as pirates... Especially the "good" ones are little discriminated now.
For once in the past... Year, I agree with Sniper.

Quote: banning mercenaries won't keep the bad ones out, just chase out the ones looking for lawful money.

Aww... Its true that time heals all wounds!

But realistically, this isn't a very smart move. For the aforementioned reason. It's sort of like the Rheinland embargo. No way we'll bolster our economies, but we'll let potential spies in no problem. This is mostly why I try and stay away from Liberty... The hierarchy doesn't seem to think out their decisions too much, but what do I know? Only what appears on the surface methinks.
Could some kindly troll please post or direct me to the relevant post from the LN outlining the aforementioned ban ?

Much obliged
Drifter
Pages: 1 2