Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ok AMAG's got enough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok me and the rest of AMAG are seriously Pissed about CUFF running from Battles
they even hit try and kill me in my Talon and get beat when they are in Huegenots

CUFF IS DEAD FROM HERE ON CUFF IS ON THE KILL ON SIGHT LIST
Ahhh, Cuff has pissed off AMAG now. Seems that CUFF is here to make everyone froth at the mouth with their antics and 'tactics'. The AMAG, one of the most nuetral of all factions, have decided that enough is enough with CUFF. AMAG, a valid, well organized, long lasting organization, now has a score to settle with this so-called 'faction' that has done nothing but come here and cause trouble. I know this may sound like rambling but it's not. I'm trying to emphasize the fact that CUFF is no longer just annoying the AW.

CUFF is now on more than just one KOS list. They are causing a major rift in this community and I hope, sincerely, that everyone will back up AMAG, AW and everyone else who can't stand the suckers. I will stand behind AMAG and the AW to rid Sirius of this pestilence.

The best of luck to you and yours, Pirate. May your aim be true and the enemy actually engage you!

Cay
Woohoo! I can attack em with the Genesis!! :D :D PARTY!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: .
Cay ... Well said, and I can only agree with you. They are now just a bunch of
extremely selfish assholes whose only aim seems to be to spoil a community who
normally just get on with a good game and mod ... With the occasional war to keep us
on our toes and our posting skills up.
Now every other thread involves them ... I would hate to call for a ban, but its getting
beyond a joke now. All my active chars will have to attack you ... A good excuse
to dust off my Huggy and get some more battle scars ... Hes been good for far too
long now ..

Hoodlum :P

hmm..as part of A-MAG it seems i will need to kill some CUFF now...hehehehe...ok then....all my A-MAG and untaged chars will do that...repetedly
Didnt i suggest ages ago that We shove CUFF on our KoS? I as attacked for no reason by them shortly after they arrived.

I feel embarresed for all you adults... These guys are immature as hell. I'm 14, and im probably more mature than the lot of them. Sometimes you have to pity the brainless.

Death to Cuff!
By the way Assassin2 pmed me and complained now hes not in CUFF anymore but still hes annoying also i couldnt read half of what he wrote

so0 what should u guys think AMAG should do bout him
KoS for even being associated with them

Just my opinion tho

I just tell u what i am not in cuff eny more!
And thats why cuff is gone now!They dont have eny members in server!And if u start a war with CUFF i help u!

[ThE]~Codename-A7 out....
but that dosnt cover that fact that u are an ass ingame somtimes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5