Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mod info,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On some servers it is against the rules to ask and tell about the mod, you have to RP buying the information. I will gladly buy the information outright, RP buying the information, or if allowed you can just give it to me.

By mod information I mean what what ships and weapons are sold where and for how many credits.

It is extremely hard, I have found, to have what faction you want to join by level 40 figured out if you dont know what the various factions have to offer. Im totally cool on maps/trading information etc. Just need to know who sells what (ships weapons and sheilds) for how much. Thanks in advance.
I don't know, if we have such rule. Though it will be cool to buy the info in RP.

Though there is alternative route. Download the FLDataStorm. It holds the answer to anything.
Well in mod readme, you have list of all ships with price and info and kind of location (Not exact place, just systems).
ahhhhh, its listed seperately, i didn't scroll down farenough the 1st time, thanks.
' Wrote:also the wiki:)

http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
I wouldn't mind a little retroactive reolplay, if you give me your IGN I'll make an RP thread for it and /givecash you some credits. Its exactly what I wanted, btw, thanks.

oh yeah i don't want money for this info because it's free for everyone... i really don't see the point of it:)

technically all the ship infos should be available for free on all stations/planets in Freelancer (that's what i believe). except maybe for those unlawful ships you would have to do some research but i guess that is pretty logical in itself. if you want an unlawful ship i guess you have an unlawful affiliation and thus easily can obtain the needed info.

i first thought that the wiki is just about as OORP as using Datastorm, but i kinda get it now. all the ship info should be for free imo and since you cannot get it ingame through the game mechanics, logically thinking you should have a 'market' for these ships. like craigslist or ebaymotors so demanding money for such info, or giving it, is just pointless imo because i have never had to pay money on these sites i mentioned before:)