Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: problem here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.

I have two ships that are having problems or it is the account, since they are on the same account. On both i can't see other players but they see me. One of then getting out of lazarote exploded and lost all cargo, luckly other player tok care of my cargo but i had to use another ship from another account to get it back .. not all but it wasn't that players fault ... but that is ok ... i didn't lost nothing really important. These 2 ships are now outside lanzarote because can't dock anyhere since i can get a lock on, also don't see other players even if they shoot at me and the same at the npcs. The ships names are lusitano and porto.

thanks
You are using discovery scanners on those ships, which have been made unavailable for purchase and have had their range nerfed to 0. Hence you can't see anything. Go buy new scanners and you'll be good.
Hello, check your scanner it sound like it is one of the discontinued ones. Click on the equipment info tab and if it shows no numbers it is obsolete.

Solution to docking is use navmap. Click on navmap and you can then dock and buy scanner.
Thank you Technogeist and Tunicle, problem solved :-)
Stupid question. Why did they set the Discovery scanner to have 0 range? Even if they wanted to remove it from circulation, why not just make its stats equivalent to the adv. deep scanner?