Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Aoi Iseijin, IKN, 113th Assault Wing or whatever You are calling Yourselves now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: Curiosity

[Image: 33dd1sp.jpg]

Hey there, Astronauts, War Heroes, Olympians, Cute Little Arc Dwellers. ████████ on the line. You can call me John.

You see, our tiny cute friend lost tiny cute something while trying to pose no threat at all.

[Image: ortt0x.jpg]

[Image: 14m89k4.jpg]

Now, normally i would get it over with and hand the thingy to anyone interested. Maybe even for a considerable sum of cash. Then see what comes out of it and have my fair share of fun.

But this time i am curious enough to find out how desperate will You be in getting it back. If You will be desperate or interested at all.

I know your ladies and gentlemen are not of the most talkative kind, but oh-come-on-try-at-least-once, pretty please? Let's discuss it. Feel welcome to impress me with the offers.

TRANSMISSION END
Quote:
Encryption - HIGHEST
"For your eyes only"

*shrugs*... ahh... wait... what !!! a transmission for the IKN Division !!! *wonders* Did he just transmitted this to us !!! .... *astonished*

Hmm.. Ok, time to clear things out Mr. .eehhh.. come again.. amm.. John (??). Okay, this is how we are going to work.

First, Transmitting this image of a "Power cell" to us, the real followers of the emperor of Kusari, is a pretty bold move.
Second, Broadcasting it with the "not so human" Iseijins is a direct insult towards us, so, considering that I would say, its rather a daring move from your side.
Third, I am not sure what were you indicating in the message. Honestly were you drunk, Mr. ??
I understand it, and will be breaking it up pretty nicely so that it clarifies everything.

Quote:But this time i am curious enough to find out how desperate will You be in getting it back.
"Getting it back" ??.. So, you Mr. are saying that you have stole something like this from us ?? From the Intelligence Division ... Let me get it straight, You better check your heels, it ain't that big to put a step on our research bay.

Quote:I know your ladies and gentlemen are not of the most talkative kind, but oh-come-on-try-at-least-once, pretty please? Let's discuss it. Feel welcome to impress me with the offers.
Now, this seems pretty odd. You dare to speak about our ways (?) .. and to be honest, it was hilarious to think that you foretell us being "non-speakers" ... not a wise decision at all.

So, a simple suggestion for your business mind, take a sip, make a secret transmission to us and us only, and we can then talk about a deal.

But next time, make sure you don't trouble us with a broadcast reaching to enemy hands. Because for that, you won't be in talking terms with us anymore if repeated.

Honda Akiyama
Head (Ronin/IKN Intelligence Division)

Quote:
Message self destructs in 20 seconds...

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT: STRAY WARRIOR ATTACK!!!

[Image: 33dd1sp.jpg]

Woah-woah, you just look at that! I can't say i was expecting for this day to turn so eventful. A real stray samurai, spying on my comms! Who could have thought?! Now i am astonished, too. And you are even called Honda! Say, Honda, are those ancient "Honda" vehicles in New Tokyo musem named after you?

Let me say again how surprised i am. Real stray warriors like you, not even speaking of real warriors as a whole, are more rare than stray cats and dogs this days! How did you even make it this far? Are you eating well? Is your Honourable Emperor healthy? Are you anywhere close to becoming the governing party you once were?

But there is more to it! Just look at yourself, answering here without threatening to capture, tortue and kill me. Oh, wait, you actually did threaten me, and those even were the last words of your message. While not even knowing the proper callsign, or having the scans of my ship, or its location, or being in posession of anything useful for identification at all. Pretty Kusarian-styled, i'd say. Colour me only half as impressed and astonished, then.

Now, i am not sure if you are smart or foolish, taking on the comm line like that. Then again, you are but a stray warrior, so, when coming from you, it is kind of expected. Nevertheless, let me state once more that you are, as you clearly understand, not supposed to be here, not even mentioning your little speech.

Only because i adore your loud, old-styled, barely-thinking-at-all and honourable "real samurai" kind, i'll let you lurk around and won't switch to yet another random encrypted channel, which should have been my normal reaction to your actions. So how about you quit being in a hurry like you are and sit back down on your bottom? Because i can bet you are already standing with your sword drawn, burning with that "righterous fury" thingy. And then we both sit still on our bottoms and wait for the real recepients of the transmission to show up? If they will show up.

You know, your "enemy", revealing themselves, all that stuff. Besides, seeing them talk is breathtakingly fascinating every single time. Are you not curious at all, Honourable Kusarian Car-Man?

TRANSMISSION END
[Image: clqbonG.jpg]

'One mind, one goal, one purpose'
'Shinju'

Aren't you that slim pipe with engine? Such a stupidity calling ~Ours~ and our enemy at once. But what could I expect from a brainless creature. Anyway your words mean nothing to us and you should find some useless fun elsewhere. Enjoy your life.

Or are you going to provoke me even more?
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT: Has no glowing eyes.

[Image: 2nqrzhj.jpg]

A Head of the intelligence division of the IKN, called after an ancient bike, picking on what he says to be my line, only to tell me to hang up the phone, shout on me in his funny kusarian accent while referring to Sirian dictionary, then hang up the phone himself. What, was that me trying to dishonour him, really?

Honestly, i am not sure how can it be any more hilarious. I guess i will just sit still and wait if that haven't-got-the-glowing-eyes-all-the-time rockie calls for anyone or anything reasonable, now when the not exactly invited parties are gone.

TRANSMISSION END

//bwah, accidentally edited it. can anyone here restore it to the previous version?
[Image: clqbonG.jpg]

'One mind, one goal, one purpose'
'Shinju'

Short memory would be on your side, I followed those foolish libertonians, then I left your party there. You are like a kid, if you believe those stories about glowing eyes, we haven't got them all the time. How nice you know nothing about us. Keep it up.
Quote:
Encryption - HIGHEST
"For your eyes only"

First, you ARE the one who has established connection with us and its you who has begged for our frequencies. Its not a stray attack mind you, Its rather a warning. You watch your tone when dealing with us.
and if you can't, better get in your ship's hole and run to your mummy...

Secondly, I would have shown my deepest respect, had I transmitted this video to you, instead its the other way around, so, know that you are in the receiving side and if you have no business with us, better move aside and concentrate on your Dumb work, instead of lingering with us.

Third, I DIDN'T TAKE ON THE LINE, it was you and your foolish brain, which is tiny as a hay needle, who has transmitted this video feed to us. So, get your mind straight before you speak as because it shows you are slam-drunk to the brink.

Last but not the least, You NEVER, EVER try to dishonour ME, I am, for your knowledge, the Head of the intelligence division of the IKN, to whom you have put forward the Transmission. So, next time get your head straight prior the message.

Finally, I am not even slightly interested in listening to the "non-human" speak. Because I slay them and you, my friend, are turning out one among the list.
You might be quite interested in "listening" them but I am not, nor do the entire IKN aboard here. Because, I feel we don't love watching a circus, which is clearly the scenario here.

And do you even know the deep routed meaning of your name "John" ??
Try searching here under the other section and this what you get when one deeply searches in the Sirian dictionary.

So, I think, mocking a Kusarian name makes you the "John" which sometime the Northern Libertorian use to describe .. "you must have read it" .Next time, before criticising a name, look at your own yard.

It seems we are done here. Any Transmission from your address is henceforth blocked in IKN Quarters.

Sayonara !

Honda Akiyama
Head (Ronin/IKN Intelligence Division)

Quote:
Message self destructs in 20 seconds...

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT: Has no glowing eyes.

[Image: 2nqrzhj.jpg]

A Head of the intelligence division of the IKN, called after an ancient bike, picking on what he says to be my comm line, only to tell me to hang up, shout on me in his funny kusarian accent while referring to Sirian dictionary, then hang up the phone himself. What, was that me trying to dishonour him, really?

Honestly, i am not sure how can it be any more hilarious. I guess i will just sit still and wait if that haven't-got-the-glowing-eyes-all-the-time rockie calls for anyone or anything reasonable, now when the not-exactly-invited parties are gone.

TRANSMISSION END