Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: TP~Ralph.Kidd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TP~Ralph.Kidd has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 4.1 All attacks in Connecticut must be preceded by an agreement to such by all parties that will be involved in the combat.

1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.

Consequences: Yes, I know it was in Conn. I also know who it was you spewed insults at. However, you crossed the line with your name calling and as a result, you lose credits and guns from off your ship. Sanction note of shame in your hold.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
you can take away my guns but you cant take away my freedom
I think we all know how much you two love each other. Take it to Skype.

Locking