Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vulk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

First, my grammar is not *that* good because english is not my native language.

I played Starlancer and Freelancer since it's release i guess. some people say i am too oldschool when it comes to videogames.

anyways, i mostly play on the crossfire server but i would like to take a look on discovery too. yes, i am nooby with this mod. other than that i am quite experiences thanks to vanilla freelancer and crossfire mod.

Favorite ships in General: ANS Yamato and Shroud.

Ships from discovery: none yet i have to play a bit more Big Grin

i think thats pretty much that should be interesting to you all if you have questions feel free to ask.
Much fun to be had on Disco, if you already have a feel for Freelancer then you shouldn't have a hard time getting into a good groove!
You Stole My Name(ish) D: 8| But Welcome Big Grin
Welcome,
you stole Vulk's Name

(kidding) but indeed, welcome! Feel free to ask about anything, most people here are willing to help! <3
Hello and welcome here.
(06-14-2014, 03:11 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]You Stole My Name(ish) D: 8| But Welcome Big Grin

The name i have is own created with the help of the dragon language in Skyrim. Big Grin
(06-14-2014, 11:27 AM)Vulkrinshul Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2014, 03:11 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]You Stole My Name(ish) D: 8| But Welcome Big Grin

The name i have is own created with the help of the dragon language in Skyrim. Big Grin

i know just joking Big Grin
(06-14-2014, 01:06 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2014, 11:27 AM)Vulkrinshul Wrote: [ -> ]

i know just joking Big Grin

One of you needs to leave >.> there's only one Vulk
Welcome! See you in space Smile