Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Base Building Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication's base and space station construction service
[Image: 3wkyl99f.png]
General | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar
Bretonia | Manchester System | Sector 3D

Does your company need a headquater, a shipyard or an orbital factory?
You want a place to live for you and your family, your girlfriend, your friends or just for you alone?
You are a billionaire and want a place to impress someone, a very huge garage for all your ships or a secure place for all your money?

BMF can offer you a special service and that is base and space station construction for nearly everyone!
All you need to provide is an in time payment, all official documents like base registrations and applications signed by the local authorities.
Also our customers must be able to explain the lawfulness of the venture as well as their righteousness according to Bretonian law.

Please write us a message in this channel and provide all needed information. If you have any questions about the further process or the base accoutrements, please ask.
We will contact you in private for missing details or things you do not want to reveal in this unencrypted channel.

Initial Base Sample
[Image: p98vwku5.png]

Core 2 Base Sample
[Image: w76sntzz.png]

Prices
  • Initial Base Construction: 10.000.000 credits
    (without initial commodities)
  • Initial Base Construction: 15.000.000 credits
    (initial commodities included)
  • Storage Module: 75.000.000 credits
  • Shield Module: 100.000.000 credits (without fuel)
  • Weapon Platform: 340.000.000 credits
  • Docking Module Factory: 220.000.000 credits
  • Hyperspace Survey Factory: 250.000.000 credits
  • Jump Drive Factory Module Factory: 250.000.000 credits
  • Cloaking Device Factory: 250.000.000 credits
  • Weapon Platform: 340.000.000 credits
  • Core Upgrade: 690.000.000 credits
    (Core upgrade Blueprints have to be provided from the customer!)

Please note: BMF is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunctions, direct or indirect damage, destruction or problems with neighbours during or after contract completion.
[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication's
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: High

Guten Tag ,

Interesting offer, especially coz we plan construction a base . But i need to know a bit more details about vessels which will participate in construction and about your's group . Vessel's names, of course, don't interest , we want to know reputation with Rheinland , and what papers have vessels .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]
Good day Mr. Smirnoff,

thank you for your interest in our service. As BMF is acting according to the Bretonian laws, all our ships are neutral to the Federal Republic of Rheinland (ALG Waste Disposal, Daumann Heavy Construction, Kruger Minerals, Marinenachrichtendienst, Republican Shipping, Rheinland Federal Police, Rheinland Military).

All information about Bretonia Mining and Fabrication you can find here.

If you have any further questions please ask.

Cincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae
[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To : Lord Duncan MacRae
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: Medium

Guten Tag

Probably we will begin construction in a week. The final decision on construction isn't made yet. As soon as the situation will clear up, i will inform you .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]
Good day sirs and madams of Bretonia Mining and Fabrication's and Lord MacRae,
I come here to congratulate you for the hard work you are putting into the construction of Dame Street Castle. I never thought your commitment to a job was so high and done in a well fashion manner.
I am proud to be able to contract you to get this project done.

With my best regards,
Desmond Wortington
Greetings BMF.

My name is Edward Johnson, I an one of Zoners. I've heared about your company from many trading ships captains stopping on Freeports. So after some days spent on Freeport 1 hearing from captains about your Corporation i decided to contact you. I want to ask you to construct base that would already have 1 Weapon Platform type 2, Shield Generator and 2 Storages. And i want that base to be Core 2 already. Can you arrange that? Other informaton was sent on Private channels.

With all respect, Edward Johnson.
Good day Mr. Johnson,

thank you for your enquiry and the chance for BMF to possibly build ypur base.
I am going to contact you about more detailed information. Thank you sir.

Sincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae
Prices for factory modules integrated.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Successfully Connected

Comm ID: James Thrawn
Encryption: 3B-XS1(High)
Piority: High
Subject:Base Building

Greetings. My name is James Thrawn, I am businessman at planet New London, I am wish to build my own reseach station, I heard that you corporation can do it. I order the following items for the base:

Items Wrote:Initial Base Construction: 15.000.000 credits
(initial commodities included)
2x Storage Module: 75.000.000 credits
Shield Module: 100.000.000 credits (without fuel)
Good day Mr. James Thrawn,

I contact you via private channel asap.
Thank you for choosing our service for your base.

Have a nice day!
Duncan MacRae
Pages: 1 2 3