Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looks in through the key hole ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys and Girls!

Been here long long ago , far far away in the galaxy ... oops .. wrong movie. ..

Anyways, used to run around the place under the name of "Oldum" , but since the forum got changes it seems to use my login name and not the display name I had... Anyways, how are things around here ? I've seen some pretty nice stuff since I left the game in 4.85 .... was the edge of 4.86 i think.

So if someone could point me to some info on what changes around here , that would be lovely Smile I'm thinking of making a grand return, but I'd like to look around before I dive-bomb back in Big Grin

Thank ya guys Smile
Hey there. Nice to see you come back ( even though I don't know you ). Changes...mostly balance, ships, guns, IDs, all other good toys for us to play around with. New Commodites ( because why not, we have House Drinks now ). So ya...if you need help starting back up, tell me, I can help with that Smile

~Flash
Cloaking devices, jump-drives, fighter docking bays, player-owned bases (POBs) , caps can pirate now, everything needs to be perfectly balanced. That's it.
(06-19-2014, 10:26 AM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there. Nice to see you come back ( even though I don't know you ). Changes...mostly balance, ships, guns, IDs, all other good toys for us to play around with. New Commodites ( because why not, we have House Drinks now ). So ya...if you need help starting back up, tell me, I can help with that Smile

~Flash

The only thing is setting my stuff up, as ( unfortunately) I didn't have any backups from my old accounts, so I'm starting from scrap... and that's by the letter, cause I'm doing some junker scrap mining Big Grin

Plus, I'm pretty interested to see how the new models look Smile And ....*drooling* pirating caps .... *drooling some more* I never thought I'd see this Big Grin
Hey there, welcome back.

Look here first

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...forum+name

Well, like me you will be suprised with the new toys we have now. Bases, cloaks, docking modules, jumpdrives, new ships, guns, etc...

Enjoy
Thanks for the heads up guys, got my name back , so I'm ready to roll Smile
I remember you. It's good to see some more of the old gang coming back. We must show these newbies how real RP is done Tongue
(06-20-2014, 07:49 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]I remember you. It's good to see some more of the old gang coming back. We must show these newbies how real RP is done Tongue

Right on Big Grin I was thinking about a return for a while now, since I happen to have a bit of free time lately. Btw, could anyone explane me what these "engines" are for ? Big Grin Everything else is clear , but that one I didn't really get Tongue Big Grin
Hello, I dont know you, but its good to have old players back. Welcome back Big Grin
(06-20-2014, 09:03 AM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, could anyone explane me what these "engines" are for ? Big Grin Everything else is clear , but that one I didn't really get Tongue Big Grin

Welcome back Smile
Engines do nothing more than changing colour of your ships engine.
you cant mount gallic engines(UC,GMS,GRN and Council) on sirian ships so there are some engines called Blackmarket Gallic engines sold on freelancer bases.They give same effect as their orginals like uc engine gives purple coloured engine and council engine gives orange colour.

You can also mount sirian engines like Red one(Edge World engine),Green Smoky one(Rheinland engine) etc on any type of sirian ship of any faction without any restrictions.It just makes your baby beautiful.
Pages: 1 2