Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Name duplication issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok,

So I just logged on, and two of my guys told me that there is a character named "David.Copperfield" Flying around grouped with pirates. I would like to know who that character is. And I am far from believing in any kind of coincidence, it is not a common name like Torpedo or Maverick.

This character name is already in use by me since a long while. more than 4 months that is sure thing. I fly the Copperfield characters as:
=LSF=Copperfield
=LSF=David.Copperfield

So who is this guy?

PS: According to some information, he was grouped with a certain onyx.wolf (dunno who that guy is though)
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a coincidence. It is, after all, the name of a well known novel and a well known magician.
you're the one who made the mistake of naming yourself after a world famous magician.
Who beside me would have a sense of humor absurd enough to name its character after a magician????
How about that Xenu fellow?

Oh, wait....
' Wrote:Who beside me would have a sense of humor absurd enough to name its character after a magician????

I think you've just convinced me to make a xeno named copper davidfield =P
There are people named Copper? whut???

Reminds me the joke sniper did once, I was full of copper. On my copperfield char. And I died, then he says:"Hey, Copperfield, you dropped copper!"

that was ffunny

Is it a coincidence, that the fellow logged off seconds after i logged on? Stuff like this has happened before, just shows the maturity of some of the members here. Grow up, whoever it was.
onyx.wolf is a Outcast bomber... Your alter ego has joined the dark side
There are lots of ships with names of famous names of people and movie/comicbooks/ect characters
why are you surprised that someone else might randomly use that name....
credibility of the char ingame? (try to look credible with such name XD)

It is different than a char named Sylvester Stalone
Pages: 1 2 3 4