Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to save Discovery Freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here I will describe my ideas and how to save the game server:

1)Invite players from other server, this are up online of server

2) Promote the server and play on YOU channels in YouTube, not are cats, etc. only mod and game! This is too must help to us

3)Stop thinking that you can not do anything, we can do everything together!

Offer your ideas here, because we can save game and mod, together we can all!
Save it from what?
You arrived about 2 versions too late, Alhimik.

But good luck.
So you think that the version 4.85 was ideal?
They have many bags, of cause online be very high, but this is because all promote mod, now all very lazy to do it...
LoL Alhim u late xD We're already over this "DISCO IS DIEING, SAVE IT!" thing, just play the game. Look everyone calmed suddenly Server amount of Players increased, I think there is no need for more of these threads, disco is doing fine.
I came back. No reason to fear anymore. Play on! By the way, last evening, there were 126 players online. Not exactly 200 but we're getting there. Exams period will be over soon and a lot of players will want to come back and play the game in order to get rid of the stress. You'll see activity raising at the end of this month. And then it will drop again in August when a lot of players will be going on vacation and they won't play. But then, they will come back in September, when they will get ready for another year of studies and they will play the game. I can guarantee that.
(06-20-2014, 10:55 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]I came back. No reason to fear anymore. Play on! By the way, last evening, there were 126 players online. Not exactly 200 but we're getting there. Exams period will be over soon and a lot of players will want to come back and play the game in order to get rid of the stress. You'll see activity raising at the end of this month. And then it will drop again in August when a lot of players will be going on vacation and they won't play. But then, they will come back in September, when they will get ready for another year of studies and they will play the game. I can guarantee that.

126? Lol last time we saw, and that was like 1 month ago, over 170 players going up to 180 Players.
(06-20-2014, 09:34 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Save it from what?

I'd start saving it from people who know nothing about the state of mod/community/server and are implying that it needs saving.
Invite players from other servers?

Disco is the only active server left. Herp.
(06-20-2014, 11:02 AM)Luke. Wrote: [ -> ]Invite players from other servers?

Disco is the only active server left. Herp.

Though I have to agree, for some stupid reason there are like over 30 players on other Disco servers like wtf, 20 in another Discovery server, if they'd move over to GC Server we'd have a full 200 Player Server. What are those bullcrap servers with "NO RP SERVER" or "Sirius Discovery Server" "Eased RP Server", ffs just join the GC server. 8| The only reasonable server besides GC up and running there is Discovery of Discovery, but all the other ones are kinda useless, no offense.
Pages: 1 2