Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm new here and I already love this server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, people of discovery!

I started playing on this server a few days ago because this is pretty much the most active FL server I was able to find.
At first the bulk of rules seemed rather daunting but after getting robbed by an extremely polite pirate I started to like this server.
I read more about the rules and then created a trader in Rhineland, slowly earning more money and talking to fellow traders.

When I was flying as an RM indie, I stumbled upon a small battle in the Texas system between the RM and Liberty ships. I was invited in the battle group and fought (and died) with other players. I wasn't really RPing much then but I got at least an oversight on how to properly RP in such a situation.

After that I tried to RP as a Rhineland trader who loves "Bier" so much that he travels through Sirius to sell people his "Bier". On my travels as an obnoxious salesman I met a few opportunities to do RP (read: selling beer) and even experienced a rather interesting story near New London.

Anyway, I had a great experience and I guess it will only get better

See you in space!
Welcome! Enjoy the enjoyable part of this server and don't get too angry on the unenjoyable part.

Looking forward to meeting you in space (and maybe buying some beer!)
Welcome! Come sell Bier to my base: Oceana Shipping Platform in Cortez. Wink
Welcome and looking forward to see you in space Smile
cheers mate.
Hello, and welcome here.
Hello there Big Grin, If you have any questions or are confused about anything then you can drop them in this thread, this thread or PM me Smile
Official factions are fun, maybe join a trading one to grab some money then head towards some of the groovy Navy's or other PvP factions. Anyway I hope you have fun Big Grin
There is also a skype help forum, if you need dropping in just ask.

Have fun.
Welcome to GC, hope to see you in space
When I will find you, I will "donate" some credits. Big Grin