Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Modeller for BW Liner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah I've been thinking there are so many CTE stuff and like for Civilians only CTE Liners available, how about a Borderworlds Liner? Shoot your ideas.
CTE Liners? Where?
Probably meant Prison and Luxury Liner))

And Prison/Passenger and Luxury Liner can use almost everyone ~ BW Liner only factions with BW tech... I don't see any reason))
All we have are the following:
L-584 "Enterprise" Luxury Liner
L-584-B "Oasis"-class Passenger Liner
Bretonia "Palace"-class Royal Cruise Liner
TTR-1130 Series Pilgrim Liner
"Lucullus" Gallic Liner
"Shukensha" Renzu Luxury Liner

I can't see any CTE among them.
Pumpingminions 8{
I'm not sure if there'd be a point. Liners are already only used as a roleplay device, their sheer cost and rather low cargo hold for their size makes them a bit rare.

I don't really think you'd need a Borderworlds liner, either. It doesn't really even make sense, if you think about it - who living in the border worlds could afford to fly around in one, anyway?

Besides, something like the Pilgrim liner would probably fit what you're looking for. Always loved the run-down look of that ship.
(03-05-2015, 01:37 PM)John Wildkins Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if there'd be a point. Liners are already only used as a roleplay device, their sheer cost and rather low cargo hold for their size makes them a bit rare.

Besides, something like the Pilgrim liner would probably fit what you're looking for. Always loved the run-down look of that ship.

This right here +1
The Borderworlds are plagued with hazards, and mostly radiation. Can your house-roaming slave liner stand the wilds of the Borderworlds?
Also(edit): The Outcasts has a penchant for slaves, so the Outcasts could be the designer (having also designed a lot of Borderworld-based ships) who releases the design for freelance smugglers/slavers.
Yeah but Liners are more seens as something like todays Passenger Planes, Bus, Trains that carry People around, hence a "Liner". However, a Liner that could be strong surviving the Borderworlds if there is any danger would be nice. Also, not to mention, that´s not the only thing that the Liners are useful for. Many factions can´t use Ships with more than 1 Docking Module, but the Liner has 2 DM slots. Plus, mount a Cloak and a CAU8, those ships will be nice as "Light Carriers". Not to mention that the Liners also have more Armor compared to usual Transports. ALone the Bret Liner has 200k Armor, like a Cruiser (check Zoner Destroyer).

(03-05-2015, 01:43 PM)zslayern Wrote: [ -> ]The Borderworlds are plagued with hazards, and mostly radiation. Can your house-roaming slave liner stand the wilds of the Borderworlds?

Exactly this.
(03-05-2015, 01:43 PM)zslayern Wrote: [ -> ]Can your house-roaming slave liner stand the wilds of the Borderworlds?

If Junkers can make Salvager, I am sure mega-corporations can create proper armor/shield for radiation on the mega-expensive ships as well.
Pages: 1 2