Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have probably seen hundreds of these yet i cant find any.
On my account i have 56 million credits yet now way to earn more.
can you suggest a way that i can put my money to good use and make character that can earn me large sums of credits. preferably in a short amount of time to.
Ore trade, in factions like Kruger| , from POB to destination, Kruger| POB is all time fill of ore
need more detail then tell me
Invest in a mining ship.

Better yet, join a faction that focueses on mining.

In order to get the most fun out of Disco, you need plenty of characters spread over a wide area on many factions, so you can take part in whatever fun there happens to be going on at that time on the server.

For that you need credits. In other words, I would suggest you join a faction, the IMG are a good place for new players as far as I have seen. They should show you the ropes.
The only way to really increase your credits gain, is to grab a cargo ship with a bigger hold. I don't believe you can get a 5k transport with the credits you currently have, however perhaps an upgrade may be in order if you truly want to step things up right away.

Or Mining, that is also an alternative. (Post above)
Ok thanks everybody and spazzy sindromes i watch your YouTube channel your amazing.
Thanks, mate.
From approx the amount you told us you have you can kinda set up a Serenity-class transport for yourself, decent 3,5k cargo, find a profitable trade route and after half a day of trading you can buy 5kers for sure. With that if you are really trading like mad, you can get a billion a week.
Grab a Serenity and use FL Companion for getting good profitable trade routes. Dont go into smuggling at first, just trade normal commodities and if possible, ores.

Also, try joining trading factions. IMG is good for newbies <.<