Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: testing the server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
theres like, 16 people on. I cant enter the server. Who are those 16 lucky basta*ds?:mellow:
those are the 16 people who are trying to connect much like you but are failing...
' Wrote:theres like, 16 people on. I cant enter the server. Who are those 16 lucky basta*ds?:mellow:

Anyone knows what`s going on? It`s a weekend, for god`s sake...
Yes, its rather annoying isnt it? i cant annoy any traders or talk to the outcasts or take my cardi! *pout*
Lets spam the [Discovery of discovery] server with PvP!

What? Just an idea..
Im just sad that i was kicked out during interesting convesration.
' Wrote:Yes, its rather annoying isnt it? i cant annoy any traders or talk to the outcasts or take my cardi! *pout*

Hmm, i guess it really annoying for someone addicted to cardamine...
Actually the very same thing happened a couple of days ago.
The server is kicking people off in a rather slow crash.
What happends is that not all the connections are severed and thus the few that remain.
Since the server does not complete its crash its still considered active but will not open any new connections.
This is the reason that some people are still shown on the server and no new connections can be made.

Long story short, the server is crashing but instead of a complete disconnect it is closing ports one at a time but will take up to an hour to close all the ports.
' Wrote:Actually the very same thing happened a couple of days ago.
The server is kicking people off in a rather slow crash.
What happends is that not all the connections are severed and thus the few that remain.
Since the server does not complete its crash its still considered active but will not open any new connections.
This is the reason that some people are still shown on the server and no new connections can be made.

Long story short, the server is crashing but instead of a complete disconnect it is closing ports one at a time but will take up to an hour to close all the ports.

How annoying, and whats wrong with cardimine? its awsumm!:P

wooo servers back, now to take my cardiiii:P
*touch wood*
' Wrote:How annoying, and whats wrong with cardimine? its awsumm!:P

Never said cardamine was "wrong". It`s addicting and when you cannot get it, you must feel "wrong", that`s all.
Pages: 1 2