Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eagle torp slot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The eagle (last time i checked) is a 100% generic ship. free for all. Even generic indie merc/pirates use it cause it makes it easier to pass undetected. (and not to mention the RP purposes.)

So my suggestion is to let it have 2 torp/distruptor slots, 1 for the torp and one for the distruptor making things for pirates and mercs easier to wash out all faction related bombers and stay 100% indie.

or perhaps you hate the idea? i have another one:

if you don't like your favorite civilian VHF become a bomber then i would suggest to add a new ship to the game, a bomber version of the eagle.

than the indies would finally have:

Falcon - light fighter
Eagle - VHF
Condor - Bomber (i suggest "condor" cuz i like it:laugh:and i think it fits the line of bird-named civilian vessels)

well - there is the civi bomber, you know - totally 100% and fully generic, free for all and utterly cute ( if you like fat birds )

so the current bomber name is not "condor" but rather "preggo" - but if you wait for 4.85, it ll have hatched and its gonne be a much nicer bomber then.
yup, there is already a civi bomber. sold on Freeport 11, in Omicron Delta
and there will be a better version of the civi bomber (we hope) in 4.85.

yey! (i never noticed, never seen anyone fly it)