Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I was just wondering, now if we foregt about Double bribe, what ways to get Zoner rep you know?
Head to Shikoku or Manchester and destroy BH depots there. And I mean LOTs of them. The guild will be max red, but every other faction (including the zoners will become neutral.

Note.. you have to be careful you don't set any Police or Shippers hostile. Once everyone is neutral and zoners are at max, you may take a BH bribe at any freeport (be prepared, it will cost you almost 1 mil, since you rep is so bad)

After the bribe.. hopefully the pirates stayed neutral and now everyone is green or neutral with the zoners and you can cancel missions to fix things up all the way.

(Only the order GMG and maybe the BHs should be friendly, rest neutral)
well, by getting the BH bribe your zoner rep will go down... removing your IFF

You can get a zoner bribe, go to Gas Miner Naha, and do GMG missions until zoner rep is full.
Then cancel GMG missions to get rid of that tag and it replaces it with zoner one (or Kirosho/KSP etc.!)
But cancel their missions if it goes to those and voila - a zoner tag
I've set up several zoners doing that method, and my zoner rep never goes down enough to lose the tag.

Mind you, you need to go around cancelling missions, making sure zoners is your highest and becomes your tag before taking the BH bribe.
Well i took a BH bribe, zoner was at full, zoner went down and i lost tag...
Either ways are hard work (having to cancel missions and all that) - i reckon just do the double bribe

There should be a better way though, missions against harvesters?
if you don't want to lose your zoner tag, don't kill unioners or xenos
Well my strange problem is, Im zoner after some work Zoner Iff and All others neutral, only nomad/Wild enemy, I havent killed nathing in days or havent make any missions, but when I Logged on today Ive had 2 squeres of rep lost (I have really no idea why) so I was wondering if someone knoews a way where I wont ruin my other reps and get it back to full.
i am also trying to make a zoner character. i got only one zoner bribe after atleast 25 tries. i was able to get the zoner ID at freeport nine in theta but zoner rep is still at halfway. any tips on how to get it up from there? or just keep trying the double bribe, and where can i get it. is it a random bribe or is there a base i need to go to?
Happened that to anyone? That you long on one day and find out that all your reps are in mess...? I have no idea what happened tho.
if its halfway and you don't want to affect other reps (and the easiest way)
go to Freeport 6 (tau29)
shoot the storage depots until your rep with zoners is completely neutral (or between 0-3 bars negative)
then run away to nago, dock, F1 out and in so FP6 isn't hostile to you

dock and go to the bar... don't get any bribes until 2 zoner bribes are there AT THE SAME TIME
keep F1ing until they're there (within 10 minutes there should be 2)

Remember that any person in the bar might offer a zoner bribe, not just the zoner bartender, so check all the ones offering bribes.

With regards to zoner rep going down - only Bounty Hunters have a slight negative empathy with them... if you get a BH bribe - zoner rep will go down 2 bars.
Pages: 1 2