Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I'm new to Discovery mod, but not to freelancer. Freelancer was the first game I ever played actually, and I still play it to this day. Came out when I was around 5 I think and my dad let me play it. I'm 16 now... EDIT: Ok I must've been younger, because I know it didn't come out in 05...

Aku Ni Wa Aku O means "an evil for an evil" in Japanese, which I study. If anyone is curious, I'll teach you what I know (its not that much really, only been studying it for a year).

I played Crossfire Mod, but I got bored of it. Then I saw a video on youtube of some cool weapon in Discovery mod, and I was like "must have!" I think it was a mortar of some sort. Big boom!

My ingame name will be my Username here, or anything similar sounding. See you all in sirus! Wink
Hello and very warm welcome to Discovery Smile
I think you already have seen the rule and regulations of Discovery RP 24/7 server if not then check'em once.
If you have any doubts about anything at all contact me at my skypeBig Grinaniel.Blake46

Seeyou in space soon pilot Wink
Hello and welcome here.

Meet ya in space Big Grin
Welcome to Discovery.

Safe Skies
Hey there Big Grin if you have any questions then feel free to shoot them my way. Although anyone here will be glad to help Smile
Thank you, folks! ^_^
Welcome aboard!
Welcome to Disco. Remember to check the Tutorials Section for everyday questions and such. Also poke through my Youtube channel linked in my sig below for tuts you can watch while being lazy.
Welcome! If you need any help add me on skype I'm always happy to lend a hand.
Welcome to Discovery. Be sure to check the rules, the news and the modus operandi of the groups around your area of interest to get up to speed on how the game moves on.

See you in space (well, already saw your name wandering around Kusari once).
Pages: 1 2