Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just a quick grade plz.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This ship is not finished, and it is not for discovery, this is not even the type of textures I will use. I just want to know what you all think of the concept, and if you have eny ideas, mostly for the engiens.

What faction it fits and that sort of thing is completely irrelevant, I have total artist's license.

[Image: Front.png]
[Image: Perspective.png]
[Image: Side.png]
[Image: Top.png]
unarmed civilian shuttle...
Good textures, simplistic design...

Despite it not looking much its semi-Impressive...

Seems like a prototype for the dagger tho:P
it looks like a civilian commuter ship, not for freighting (like a truck) or for fighting (like an armored car)
but more like the small, affordable ship used by business men and women to get from point a to point b

plus, if you add a few pipes and hoses and make the two wing thing bigger, it would look like a re-fuel ship

(PS woot to my 100th post)
I'm not sure what it is... It doesn't look to freelancerish to me... it could be a freighter, if you attach two big tanks beneath it...
Dagger met TIE and had children.

Looks quite good.
this is odd, I clearly said "who it is for is completly irrelevant" yet I got three posts out of five saying who I should make it for.

Also It will be a VHF. What do you suggest (other than actual textures) to make it look more threatening?

Also I need insperation for the engien, I hvent the slightest clue what to put.

And it being FLish is irrelevant as well.
>.0

Bugger me on Skype, Jazz, I can better bother from there.

It's just too small and light for a VHF. It's practically all cockpit. My vote: Flip it over, and end over end. End result is that the ship now flies upside down and backwards, and looks like a trimaran.
a shuttle of some sort... probably not even space flight capable, and totally defenceless...
it can fly?
Pages: 1 2