Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings from Arelith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, Discovery.

After stumbling across this server by a random Freelancer-related google search, I decided to join and see what it was like. Needless to say, it impressed me enough to make a forum account and an introductory thread here. Looks like I'm here to stay.

I've taken it a step further and shown the server to my Neverwinter Nights friends on the Arelith server. We've got quite a bit in common, after all. Both are old games with lots of potential. Both servers are RP and both games had their support withdrawn some time ago.

There may be a few people from Arelith joining, so I've created this thread for a collective hello from all of us. I'm trying to get us all involved in the Bretonian sectors, as I feel this is where we'll feel most at home, but ultimately they're free to go where they want to go. I'm hoping our RP will create some interesting interactions between us!

As for me, personally, this is my first time playing Freelancer on an online server. The closest I've come to Freelancer multiplayer was setting up a 2 player server in the base game, which was incredibly exciting to be flying in formation with another human being. I'm looking forward to blowing that old experience out of the water with some new experiences.

See you all in-game.
Welcome, you may have to wait a while for replies, they are all shooting each other in Theta.
Shooting each other is over now(I think).
Welcome to the server hope you have fun!
Hello! If you have any question then shoot it my way or anyone that says the same thing as I just did Big Grin

Other than that have fun!