Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: outcasts and nomads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ok, this may or may not be true, but i have heard of rumors of an nomad outcast alliance of something like that? fill me in.
Outcasts are friendly to the KEEPERS since the OC worship Nomads and stuff...

No alliance.
We don't so much worship them as we have a working relationship with them. There are cultists and such, but really, there's a relationship: Cardamine is something the Dom Ka'Vash created for the Nomads to further enhance their bioforming capabilities. We have it now. The Nomads guard our dead and are not hostile to us; in return we outlaw the use of their weapons on human ships and stay out of their way. There's actually a secret Outcast military project going on in between the Keepers and the Outcast factions to try and control the Nomads, turning them into bioweapons of a sort; the Nomads, of course, have other plans, but as those will likely never be realized if we intend to keep the stasis it makes for a lot of interesting RP.
' Wrote:Outcasts are friendly to the KEEPERS since the OC worship Nomads and stuff...

So they worship nomads o.0
/|\
| | <--(so totally not what it looks like. [adds O's to the bottom])
| |
:rtfm:
You might want to edit that arrow. It looks....Wrong.

Anyway, the Outcasts are tolerated by the Nomads because of the above, and the Outcasts worship them because they're dumb (Or, at least that why I think so:tease:).
Vince Piccio views Nomads with derision, as he sees how weak they actually are (compared to him). Then again, Vince isnt your average Outcast. If he was, that would be scary.
Fixed.

Also, Outcasts have chemically enhanced intellect. Corsairs have nothing but Kuru.:P
OK, well, thanks for the help. I just didn't know how i should RP around them as an outcast. Also, i have just made a Zoner character. how would they act around nomads(keepers) too? blast 'em out of the sky?
As a Zoner?

[Image: RunLikeHell3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5