Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newbie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the subject of roleplaying: I'M BIG ON IT TOO I've been into RP since I was a kid so no problem there.

On the subject of hailz: Sorry! I don't know how the whole chat system works yet, but I'm trying! I always used Ventrilo in the past, so you'll probably see me on the server's TeamSpeak shortly.

As a side note, some random person gave me a million credits for no reason I can comprehend and I'm very thankful for the assistance whoever it was! I don't think I've ever been on an MMO with such a friendly and fun community.

In regards to capital ships: I have no intention of flying something I can't fit through a lane gate on my first try...

And on the subject of guilds, I'm definitely in the market! I have no idea who to join so if you're recruiting, tell me what your guild is about and why you're so cool:P

Anyways I'll see you guys online, it's time to go out and party one last time before classes start again!

-Thanby

"Dhax"
Ah, don't worry about it mate.

Just jerking you around a little.:P
That last sentence... sounded like you like to PvP... well, just don't do it for no reason. Don't be an LPI killing everyone around Manhattan (I wish that'd happen). Even if people tell you to, don't do it.
Welcome!

The BLS. Blue Lotus Sydnicate. Outcasts. Cardamine smugglers. Fighting IMG, Corsairs, and anyone we don't like.

Sound like fun?

The PM button is down here.
||
||
||
\/
' Wrote:Don't worry about him, he's got a ZoI and it's not too big.

Well, not right now it isn't. :crazy:
Pages: 1 2