Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: INJUSTICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Dear Admins, can you explain us why we were banned?
And, why BLacKChiLD666 was banned also from forum?
(Moreover, for you, it's Dante what do the violation: and well, why also BLacKChiLD666 was banned?)
If there are the proof of our violation, show it.

In the rules of server, there is:

"1.6 Player who is violating a server rule can be warned in the game or on forums. If the player does not ignore the warning, does not repeat the violation, and tries to reduce the negative consequences of what he/she did, this player would not be sanctioned.

Warning is optional. In case of a violation, especially a serious one, sanction can be applied straightaway."

1) We don't be warned and we don't repeat the violation (what violation, we don't know...)
2) "In case of a violation, especially a SERIOUS one, sanction can be applied straightaway"
You says us what our violation was to swear at a player
(and, homever, is he what provoke us with incorrect comportament, but we don't run immediately to cry at Admins).
Are you sure this is a SERIOUS one?

We hope this is a error and, if we will be unbanned, for us isn't happen never.
In hope of changement of situation, Bye.

Dante and BLacKChiLD666

All your questions were answered here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=22676&hl=

And, a quote from the rules here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.
Sanction: no less than 7-day ban.
A quote an admin gave you in your sanction thread.
' Wrote:All your questions were answered here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=22676&hl=

And, a quote from the rules here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040
A quote an admin gave you in your sanction thread.

no, there aren't real answers.
there aren't proof of our violation.
and we haven't do the violation what Admins report.
we want the reasons of our banned, and with they, also the proof.
we don't are interested at reason without proof, because everybody can say everything.
Generally, if an admin sees swearing, he/she can apply the sanction right away. It's like a police officer writing someone up a ticket. If no one else saw it, it's the officer's word vs. the driver's word.. and guess whose word is given more credibility?
Dante, I do not take any side in this issue, but, I do know that the Admin team must have some sort of evidence that has been submitted before issuing a sanction..

Perhapse you can send a PM to the Admin who issued the sanction and they can explain the reason better and show you the evidence.. (perhapse it was a screen shot or something)..

It just takes some time to get a response. Many Admins are busy and have alot of things to do in real life as well as in Discovery..

I know it can be frustrating when you have questions and you need answers fast, but just be patient...

I hope your issues will be resolved soon..
' Wrote:Dante, I do not take any side in this issue, but, I do know that the Admin team must have some sort of evidence that has been submitted before issuing a sanction..

Perhapse you can send a PM to the Admin who issued the sanction and they can explain the reason better and show you the evidence.. (perhapse it was a screen shot or something)..

It just takes some time to get a response. Many Admins are busy and have alot of things to do in real life as well as in Discovery..

I know it can be frustrating when you have questions and you need answers fast, but just be patient...

I hope your issues will be resolved soon..

this morning i send a pm at AC_Merc for know what are the reasons of our ban
he answer me, but at my request for see the screenshot (he says what he has they), he don't answer never...
PM sent with screenshots of both characters saying F you (the expanded version, actually).
i saw that screen, but sorry, for example, if i crash onto an asteroid, and i lose my cargo, i can't even say: "f**ked asteroid!" in the chat that someone is ready to denunce me??!!??

sincerely, we don't say anything out of world, we cannot even hope in a ban reduction?
Look buddy, you might be a good guy.

But if admins begin to reduce sanctions for only one guy,,,, all lthe others will ask for the same mercy, even if they don't deserve it.

Some childs are playing here,, we don't want to show a bad example. And Swearing is not hard to prevent. You could simply tweak your swear words and you should be clean (like in BSG,,,, they say frak instead of... )
' Wrote:i saw that screen, but sorry, for example, if i crash onto an asteroid, and i lose my cargo, i can't even say: "f**ked asteroid!" in the chat that someone is ready to denunce me??!!??
sincerely, we don't say anything out of world, we cannot even hope in a ban reduction?

Well, if you said the "F" word in system chat, then it is a rule violation, and completly up to the Admins to issue a warning or a sanction... I think the "F" word is pretty much an automatic ban for a set amount of days.. Sorry, but if that is the case, than I sugest you ride out the sanction..

The admins must try to keep sanctions as much the same to all for certain rule violations.. swearing in system chat usually has something like a 7 day ban I think..

I suggest you just ride it out a few more days, remind the Admins when sanction time is up, and we can all get back to enjoying the game..
Pages: 1 2 3