Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lane Hacker Loadout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For my new character i am looking for a high damage loadout to assist in destroying transports ASAP.

Ship: Saber

Just wondering what you suggest and where i can purchase the equipment.

(And of course the weapons are to be in RP;))

Cheers
my LH saber has a mix of imp debilitators and common Liberty codenames. 4 codes, 2 debbys.
2 adv. debs, 4 hellthingyies - the lvl9 hacker hull breaker, 1 train CD, 1 nuke mine or ripper mine if you prefer the cheaper mines.

that should do it.
Common Liberty Codenames??
Yeah, like cerberus, guardian, archangel.. All from Liberty.

Anyway, 2 Improved Debs, 1 Deb turret (Sabre has forward firing), 4 hellfuries.
Shields are the problem on transports, hull is just a matter of time.
Cerbs are Rheinland I think.

Please don't use codes... I'm sure the Lanehackers have some decent guns of their own... even if they aren't decent, you can't expect a lone sabre to be that effective vs a transport.. ya gotta hunt in packs.
Well with codes you can pirate transports alone.. with Hellfuries you can't...

also hitting fighters with codes from sabre is actually very difficult. Much worse than on half VHFs in the mod.

So against transports + gb => use codes + debilitators (sold in Galileo)

against fighters/bomber => use hellfuries + debilitators

For turret pick the normal lvl 3 debilitator turret.... it's sold on many bases around (LR ones mostly) and has awesome efficiency. There is no other choice for Hackers around, they don't have own turret and Adv. Deb is only sold on lawfull bases. You can get lvl 4 Kraken one from outcasts, but it has the long tail which covers a lot while you are trying to aim.
You can use Wyrm turret class 4 instead, it's also 4.0 refire, and doesn't have that bugged tail.
I prefer that one over Kraken turret.
What is "Hellthingys" damage statistics?
Pages: 1 2