Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: POB Pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i notice this thing and wanna discuss it, For example, A base buys ore for 3k and sell it again for 3k it don't get any profit, What if devs can add buying and selling prices different options like in NPC bases, So in POB buying and selling price both can be adjusted, what you say?
In NPC bases too, the buying/selling prices are the same. btw, in a pob, you can fill the ore for a lesser price until its full and then sell it for a higher price (you have to hide the ore from sale until then)
But you already adjust the prices for buying and selling on POB's.

What are you even saying?
(07-03-2014, 06:34 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]In NPC bases too, the buying/selling prices are the same. btw, in a pob, you can fill the ore for a lesser price until its full and then sell it for a higher price (you have to hide the ore from sale until then)

That thing, What if POB buy on less and sell on high while selling and no need to hide cargo, Or change prices again and again just once set them, Like
A indi miner mine and sell for 3k, then a Transport come and buy it for 4k and I don't have to change anything
See the discussion here :

I think that setting up a buy only and sell only price might not be the best solution.
If you want to do that, then change price after filling up the base.

Or build a second PoB near the first.
Or just set to buy only or sell only, and do the Tradingh yourselve.

Did I forget a solution ?
Its okay to have both the prices equal when you can change it by slightly adjusting to it.