Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make Capships profitable as it used to be in 4.86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No news yet, I hope a dev can comment here.
Is this.... is this..... the fabled thing called "consensus" I have been searching for all these years?

If it encourages activity hotspots, heck yes.
I also suggest that on top of this, we remove the buffer systems that get inbetween activity like this.
(07-05-2014, 02:55 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I also suggest that on top of this, we remove the buffer systems that get inbetween activity like this.

let's not go too big too fast. Baby steps.

If the devs like what they see, maybe they'll be encouraged to expand the changes.
(07-04-2014, 01:54 PM)Zen_Mechanics Wrote: [ -> ]would any dev care enough to comment here and let us know if our voices were heard?
(07-04-2014, 06:55 PM)Zen_Mechanics Wrote: [ -> ]no input from any dev so far.
(07-05-2014, 02:15 PM)Zen_Mechanics Wrote: [ -> ]No news yet, I hope a dev can comment here.

Calm your mammary gland. We've noticed this thread.

So no need to keep bumping it with "oh no dev input yet" every ~6 hours, barely one day after the thread was originally posted.
...But where is the dev input? I hope they see this thread.

:3
I can't find a good source on the matter unfortunately, but someone mentioned on skype that this sort of thing was to happen after the Zoner cap thing was addressed. But then that didn't work out, so hopefully it gets picked up again?
(07-05-2014, 03:37 PM)Ktayn Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find a good source on the matter unfortunately, but someone mentioned on skype that this sort of thing was to happen after the Zoner cap thing was addressed. But then that didn't work out, so hopefully it gets picked up again?

Why did everyone else have to suffer because of Zoners ;-;
After seeing that a Dev and and an Admin posted here I think they must be/have been discussing the matter now.

We should probably wait till they give their unified opinion on this,but what do I know?
Idea for cap-level missions: the base killing missions should pop NPC target bases with very high HP, so a "mini siege" would be needed, like 5-7 mins of shooting at the base till it goes down, not 1 shot with a mortar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5