Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A qouple of prepositions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize if any of the request on some of the ships are already made, or replaced by different ones due to the lack of proper info.

1)
OC Sarissa
It is a ship almost no-one uses. Most of the OC cap players prefer the Ranseur. And why shouldn't they. The Ranseur is slightly bigger, but with a bigger power core.

Change the ship to light battleship. Reduce it size, core, and its hull slightly.

2)
Bottlenose
So as a regular Bottlenose pilot, I am back in an year and see by Bottlenose kind of bigger, don't know if this is true, but it looks. A buff consisting all its turrets to be able to fire forward is needed so that it would be able to do its purpose properly. Since razor/pulse loadouts don't work on bombers and on some heavier fighters anymore. And this was the only usable loadout for this ship.

3)
Gunboat Battle Razor
In relation to the previous proposal, the battle Razor wasn't buffed but nerfed with the latest upgrade on it. On gunships with light power core it is impossible to one shot heavier fighters and bombers, which would mean that 2 razors must be fired, BUT 2 razors with 200.000 energy cost will drain 400.000 energy, which you wont have on light gunships due to the previous 2 pulse shot.
Please bring back the old razor or reduce the energy cost to 140.000-150.000 and the dmg to 24.000-26.000.

4)
Orca-profile: CRUISER LIKE! Not that I use it, but it is noticeable.
600.000 powercore and be done with it.
(07-05-2014, 06:50 PM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]2)
Bottlenose
So as a regular Bottlenose pilot, I am back in an year and see by Bottlenose kind of bigger, don't know if this is true, but it looks. A buff consisting all its turrets to be able to fire forward is needed so that it would be able to do its purpose properly. Since razor/pulse loadouts don't work on bombers and on some heavier fighters anymore. And this was the only usable loadout for this ship.

If I remember correctly, this was done because of the utter non-sense of how tiny/hard to hit the Bnose was previously