Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dvl fourms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, we got a problem.

Today i was checking the fourms, and I saw Wlfy had registered, He spamed the fourms. and that will not be tolerated.

No One BUT DVL members will use those fourms. And if I see any one that is not DVL on our fourms. I will deleate their account, ban your e-mail, and ban your IP. Please do not do this, cause it upset me very much. if you have a problem with me or DVL Pm me or make a post about it. Do not go to our fourms, and spam.

And i dont like Wlfy calling DVL cowards Just because we helped CUFF. keyword "helped" that was a while ago,
I do not know how to react,
maybe you're just slow,
but if I could I would take back,
the things I tried to show.

One single post I made,
nothing more then this,
and yet I spam you say!
Your understanding is amiss!

You say I called you a coward?
I ask in all honesty, can you read?
Or some stupid-pills have you devoured?
That is not what i said, now heed!
and let the truth Empower!

What I posted:

The Plight of DVL

DVL-Warriors brave,
running not their tactic,
Their mistake was-they save,
CUFF who are anticlimatic.

In DVL's hall the cowards pout,
shrinking from rightful battle,
But now the DVL force them out,
Herding them like cattle.

These two tribes honor-bound,
DVL and AW proper,
can now have thier friendship found
so that both may prosper.

-Wylf

In this tale I tried to tell,
I gave DVL's name respect,
But in your anger you dwell,
my good name you want wrekked!

Ask a friend what I said,
and if they are no fool,
They will tell you that this thread,
and your treatment towards me cruel.

Yeah dude I am freaking CruelKilroy CRUEL and that was harsh man he was saying that CUFF was the cowards and the honorable DVL were forcing them into battle... not cool man... not cool
Josh, if you think one post is spamming than I myself would have spammed this board to death. How about you back up your words with some evidence. You have since locked your boards down. How about you give us a link to Wylf's post and let people here decide whether it was spam or not.

From ways you have acted in other threads I wouldn't be surprised if praise looked like insults to you.
Josh, seriously man.

You need to start taking a closer look at people's posts. Just start reading the whole post, every word, just once. Then you can skim. Forums are not like an FPS. You have all the time in the world to read or post something.
hey sorry, man, i mis read it. I thought it was calling dvl the cowards and ect, i will unban u from the fourms, and anyone else is welcome to join, and sorry for saying its spam, i thought, well, i really didnt think, i did it outa anger, and well confusion, like i said i hopw were cool, dawg.

-josh