Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Forum Functionality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-01-2014, 02:25 PM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]Also please let us be able to mark all messages in our Mail Box. It's annoying to click all of them one by one in order to remove, yes I tried the button upside there but it doesn't work, even if I click it as for removing all msgs, it wont remove em.

You can delete the whole contents of a PM folder (inbox, sentbox, etc.) easily with a few clicks. While viewing your inbox, near the top of the screen and to the left of the "PM space used" bar is a menu, within which "Empty Folders" is an option. Using that you can delete all your messages instead of taking the extra minute to click a box next to all of them. You can also use the manage folders option to move and save a few select messages you want so that you can delete the rest with ease.
(08-31-2014, 09:10 AM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please make it that untitled spoiler box has transparent background and allows coloring text?

I'm taking a look to see if this is possible.
(09-01-2014, 05:57 PM)Valafar Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2014, 02:25 PM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]Also please let us be able to mark all messages in our Mail Box. It's annoying to click all of them one by one in order to remove, yes I tried the button upside there but it doesn't work, even if I click it as for removing all msgs, it wont remove em.

You can delete the whole contents of a PM folder (inbox, sentbox, etc.) easily with a few clicks. While viewing your inbox, near the top of the screen and to the left of the "PM space used" bar is a menu, within which "Empty Folders" is an option. Using that you can delete all your messages instead of taking the extra minute to click a box next to all of them. You can also use the manage folders option to move and save a few select messages you want so that you can delete the rest with ease.

Woah, msgs dropped from 98% to 16% now XD thanks! Also exporting it as excel file is an awesome option! Nice job Big Grin, however how can I just remove the ones on the page you know? Like, viewing the inbox and just want to remove the ones that's on page one?
DELETE
(09-02-2014, 09:50 AM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Select them one by one.

I don't want to look lazy but i'm sure others would like this as an option too, to remove pages without having to click it one by one
DELETE
Pages: 1 2 3 4