Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Add all classes of turrets to all bases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's such a hassle having to find a guard systems and the like just to swap out guns on your loadout. Can't we just allow all bases to sell all the equipment we need?
Then people wouldn't have any reason to go anywhere besides the main systems. You know? It's a hassle, but it makes them a bit more rare, as they're supposed to be a less common weapon not sold in normal places. Just my guess that is.
(07-07-2014, 11:55 PM)glassofwater Wrote: [ -> ]Then people wouldn't have any reason to go anywhere besides the main systems. You know? It's a hassle, but it makes them a bit more rare, as they're supposed to be a less common weapon not sold in normal places. Just my guess that is.

+1

Whats the point of going to that special system then if not for that gun or thing thats sold only there. :|

So my vote on this is #nope-keep-as-it-is
(07-08-2014, 01:34 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2014, 11:55 PM)glassofwater Wrote: [ -> ]Then people wouldn't have any reason to go anywhere besides the main systems. You know? It's a hassle, but it makes them a bit more rare, as they're supposed to be a less common weapon not sold in normal places. Just my guess that is.

+1

Whats the point of going to that special system then if not for that gun or thing thats sold only there. :|

To an extent I agree, I wouldn't mind Gunboat Equpiment being sold more commonly. At least Basic stuff on Freeports would be nice.
(07-07-2014, 11:55 PM)glassofwater Wrote: [ -> ]Then people wouldn't have any reason to go anywhere besides the main systems. You know?

You make it sound like people want to RP in the Guard systems.

If they do, that's probably saved for the forums since there's *nothing* to do in guard systems.
(07-08-2014, 01:56 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2014, 01:34 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

To an extent I agree, I wouldn't mind Gunboat Equpiment being sold more commonly. At least Basic stuff on Freeports would be nice.

This would make sense due to the Civilian Gunboat.
If we were gonna do that, it would be simpler to just add this stuff to the base in Conn.