Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning to Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-In a time gone by when Sirus know not of French speaking humans...

-Before the arrival of the Colonial Republic (and the death of the toasters!)...

- A little before the time Liberty and Rheinland clashed...

There was a Zoner scout charting the unknown sectors on the edge of Sirus space.

Much has changed in Disco since my time in cryo sleep. There are many more ships to buy, planets to visit, stations to learn, and commodities to trade!

I am glad Disco is still around and I hope it stays active for many more years to come. It is good to see my Junker Congress is alive and stronger than ever before! Though I hesitant to learn the ever evolving politics of 4.87 it will try my best to part of it once again. Now begins the debate on which faction should I join, avoid, or destroy?

I look forward to re-exploring this sector, meeting new people, and seeing new and improved wonders of our galaxy. If you attack me or become "donator" to my cause; know that I will hold no grudge. All that I ask is you are lenient with the rules until this old pilot can remember all of the regulations.

Happy trails and good fortune to you all.
Welcome back! PM me any questions you have or any other Angel, we are always up to help. Have fun and fly straight ;D
Always a pleasure to see people returning.
Although I know that it is impossible to never return

Have fun and don't forget to read the rules, they changed a bit since "before the Colonial Republic". If you have questions, feel free to ask.
Welcome back! I'm glad to have met you in game, you seem like a fantastic (re)addition to the community. Good to have you here friends. Now get in the Angels!
Always happy to see old players return (sun)
Peoplez coming back? :3 Meow~ that's greaaat~ Welcome baaaaaack~~~ Aww
So I tried my hand at pirating. Should be fun right? *sigh*
Could someone direct me to the thread on "How to best use your Cruise Disruptor(s)"?
Because there have been several freighters I have pegged with:

Reinforced, wasp, and mosquitoes - with no effect.

Most of the time I am ignored by the traders I attempt to pirate, but once in a while I will get a pm "Are U Mad bro?"

No, I am not mad. Just annoyed by the lack of RP and confused why 2-3 cd's cannot stop someone from cruising away...

Edit: Btw you haven't watched Sindroms Piracy Tutorial you are missing out on some very useful tips & tricks.
Sindroms, Discovery Freelancer
The real problem now a days is most of people on server are new bies , They need some time to learn and also a lot of help by Angel faction. Sometimes they even say "Kill me , I won't pay, I will have less loss by being killed" etc , The real point is right now we need more Helpers active on server

~Osama
Welcome back and have fun
(07-13-2014, 09:03 PM)Kirkmaximus Wrote: [ -> ]So I tried my hand at pirating. Should be fun right? *sigh*
Could someone direct me to the thread on "How to best use your Cruise Disruptor(s)"?
Because there have been several freighters I have pegged with:

Reinforced, wasp, and mosquitoes - with no effect.

Most of the time I am ignored by the traders I attempt to pirate, but once in a while I will get a pm "Are U Mad bro?"

No, I am not mad. Just annoyed by the lack of RP and confused why 2-3 cd's cannot stop someone from cruising away...

Edit: Btw you haven't watched Sindroms Piracy Tutorial you are missing out on some very useful tips & tricks.
Sindroms, Discovery Freelancer

Train CD no longer exists?