Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Add a Bottlenose sellpoint in the Omicrons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's pretty annoying having to either fly to Manchester from the Omicrons or fly from Manchester to the Omicrons if you wish to buy one for use on a Core ID. It'd be great if a sellpoint for one was added on a BHG Core base.
Dabadorou has room for ships, why not sell it there?
has dabadoru evolved from a supply depot to something bigger? - no idea actually, but when we placed it there it was not meant to be more than a bunch of containers to supply the omicron fleet.

part of the hardcoded "weakness" of the core was meant to be a very weak infrastructure - and being forced to have extremely long supply lines. - so then we did not want the core to travel to the omicrons so easily.

thats the reasons...

edit:
POPULATION: 240

Hidden deep inside the Palau Cloud, Dabadoru Station was built in 816 A.S., to function as a base of operations for the Core, an elite subgroup of the Bounty Hunters who have come to the Omicrons in search of new technologies. The station supplies Bounty Hunters and Core pilots operating in the lower Omicrons.

the lore about it is not conclusive about its actual ability to deploy capital ships. - please link me the lore about it being a heavily fortified bastion ( cause i really don t feel like browsing through all of FLstats )
(07-09-2014, 09:54 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty annoying having to either fly to Manchester from the Omicrons or fly from Manchester to the Omicrons if you wish to buy one for use on a Core ID. It'd be great if a sellpoint for one was added on a BHG Core base.
Dabadorou has room for ships, why not sell it there?

I concur with that.

And Jinx, Dabodorou is now a heavily fortified bastion.
(07-09-2014, 11:10 PM)Jinx Wrote: [ -> ]has dabadoru evolved from a supply depot to something bigger? - no idea actually, but when we placed it there it was not meant to be more than a bunch of containers to supply the omicron fleet.

part of the hardcoded "weakness" of the core was meant to be a very weak infrastructure - and being forced to have extremely long supply lines. - so then we did not want the core to travel to the omicrons so easily.

thats the reasons...

RP =/= game mechanics

Nobody gives a damn if that's the 'deep and complex lore' behind BHG Core - they care about being able to set up a character quickly and easily.

that said, [obligatory bottlenose/Core| comment here]
Yeah but we only use logic when it suits us remember?

Assholery aside, what happened to those suggestions for ship sell points that i made?
(07-09-2014, 11:10 PM)Jinx Wrote: [ -> ]has dabadoru evolved from a supply depot to something bigger? - no idea actually, but when we placed it there it was not meant to be more than a bunch of containers to supply the omicron fleet.

thats the reasons...

edit:
POPULATION: 240

Hidden deep inside the Palau Cloud, Dabadoru Station was built in 816 A.S., to function as a base of operations for the Core, an elite subgroup of the Bounty Hunters who have come to the Omicrons in search of new technologies. The station supplies Bounty Hunters and Core pilots operating in the lower Omicrons.

the lore about it is not conclusive about its actual ability to deploy capital ships. - please link me the lore about it being a heavily fortified bastion ( cause i really don t feel like browsing through all of FLstats )
That's not really the point I'm afraid. I don't really care where it goes and how fortified something is and whether it can produce it or not, I just want a Bottlenose to be sold in the Omicrons so that I don't have to keep flying to Manchester if I wish to purchase one.
Wouldn't Durban be the most logical place for Core ships added, given it's next to the station that sells the others?
(07-10-2014, 12:24 AM)Ktayn Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't Durban be the most logical place for Core ships added, given it's next to the station that sells the others?
Anywhere is good, I just need an Omicron sellpoint ;-;