Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No Mining Corporation in Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It struck me that Liberty does not have a Mining Corpration. So I have an idea for this (not sure if I post it in the right group), if there should be such faction. I'm in lead of KTA (that does not have people at the moment), but I would - in RP - charter territory inside Pennsylvania if some people joined KTA, or to just to make another faction that would also take care of the newbies.

Lack of mining corporation in such situation does not make that kind of territory that IMG might be interested to? Or one of Big Three maintains mining operations there?
Not sure what you mean by this. They're called Deep Space Engineering.
DSE ?? (don't they mine ??)
Oh wait, forgive my derpness. I forgot of the presence of DSE (which I haven't seen for ages, maybe few NPC, but those are rather rare...).

On the second thought, DSE is not said to provide mining operations, not in ID though nor on wiki as a corporation. I think they are more into construction of bases and ships, but mining?
Strange that you haven't seen them, considering they're at a respectable rank six on the faction activity chart, second only to USI among house corporations :p
Well, maybe perhaps its just because of the timezone, I usually log between 2PM-10PM in the CET+1(+2).

Still, ID does not speak of mining operations... or does it?
(07-10-2014, 02:50 PM)Singularity Wrote: [ -> ]DSE ?? (don't they mine ??)

DSE are about. And the ID allows us to mine Platinum, whatever is in Humboldt, Premium scrap and yeah. I don't class us (DSE) ) as a mining faction as per-say, but we do have the ability to.

As a side note. Blame the fact that most of us are in a stupid time zone for the lack of us being in game when most others are.
(07-10-2014, 03:06 PM)Mrs. Altejago Wrote: [ -> ]DSE are about. And the ID allows us to mine Platinum, whatever is in Humboldt, Premium scrap and yeah. I don't class us (DSE) ) as a mining faction as per-say, but we do have the ability to.

Well, thats what I said. .. I was confused as because I knew that DSE do mine.. I did atleast months ago in Alberta.. So, seeing a question posed here about the lack of Liberty miners, made me doubt my involvement in the game recently .. Smile
So I think what with proposal to, I dunno, Liberty Government, to charter territory of Hallam Nebula in Pennsylvania by KTA (since money is money)? Would it be stupid?
Well, I'm planning to revive an old faction that's based in Liberty that does mine. It runs off of the DSE ID. There's also the Platinum guys, but they went inactive months ago. I personally don't think Liberty needs more activity at this point.
Pages: 1 2 3