Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unknown system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I've been exploring the mod-added systems, and I came across the Kansas system. Went exploring it and found an unknown jumpgate. I tried to dock but it keeps telling me ,,access denied". I did a bit of research and I know that people did enter the system. So, bottom line: How do I get in?
What ship were you in when you tried to jump?
I did the same xD

Find the alien station, you should not have any probles with that. Then follow the destroyed alien trade lane. You will find a hole to Texas there.
You need to be in a small ship like a fighter or bomber.
I think it is ship size, freighters or below can pass.
Snubcraft only. Careful though, high radiation damage in there. Make sure you have plenty of nanobots.
I fly the Spatial (civilian super heavy fighter). Btw, how do I become friends with nomads?
[snappy witticism] Say, if its an 'unknown system', why does every man and his dog know where it is? Even the several year old wiki seems to be on-ball. [/sw]

You can also get the Nomad Trial ID at the station there, and the morph fighter. It's a mostly Rp, go-anywhere Nomad ship which should suit you until you get to Iota or 99 to trade it off for a fully fledged, Omicron Nomad ID.

Edit: Becoming friends with the nomads can be done in all manner of inventive ways, and requires an extensive amount of Rp between yourself and K'hara/Wilde official players. This could be via infection, or spectreship. I'd consult a Wilde for more info.
And do I have to have some specific reputation with somebody to dock with the Shrine and jump gate?
(07-10-2014, 06:17 PM)petarmih Wrote: [ -> ]And do I have to have some specific reputation with somebody to dock with the Shrine and jump gate?

No sir. The Shrine and that damaged Hypergate are neutral to everyone

Edit: You just need up to a Very Heavy Fighter to be able to jump. I would suggest you a Raven's Talon or something...
Pages: 1 2