Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Modeling Request: Liberty Forces Bomber (Upholder) Remodel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Similar to this thread (posting here since I can't make a new topic in that section, for some reason - EDIT: Thanks for moving this, Echo), I'm asking that a new model be made for Liberty's Upholder.

To any interested modelers, take a look at the current model for a few things not to do

- No overly gigantic shape

- No randomly curved/shaped tail-end around the engine

- No awkwardly separated cockpit (the neck thing looks awful)

- Make sure the cockpit has proper windows

- Don't texture the logos on the wings upside down, and overall do a better job texturing, though that shouldn't be hard

In general though, please make sure the bomber fits with the rest of the shipline. For the shape, it should be similar again to the Guardian, but of course with a heavier feel and two of those missile tube things for the torps. Look at this for some basic ideas.

At the moment, I'm ready to fund 250 million credits from my personal wallet for this model, however extra funding (lookin' at you, Pavel) would be very welcome

Thanks to all who provide constructive feedback on this, as well as any modelers who make an attempt at this

(07-17-2014, 07:52 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]I could give it a shot, do you have any ideas or concepts ?

Awesome. As I've already shown you on Skype, here (color coded to make it easier to tell what goes where) is a basic concept of what to do with this
Agreed.
Thread moved.
(07-11-2014, 01:23 AM)Teerin Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment, I'm ready to fund 250 million credits from my personal wallet for this model, however extra funding (lookin' at you, Pavel) would be very welcome

*heavy coughing*

I will pay 1 B for all modellers wishing to try, but payment will be split into two transfers: 200M for model here on the forum and 800M after finished model, with hitboxing and all other magical stuff is SUBMITTED to the devs.
I will cheer on whoever wants to make this.
I could give it a shot, do you have any ideas or concepts ?
Give it the shape of a cup holder to live up to its nickname.
(07-17-2014, 07:52 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]I could give it a shot, do you have any ideas or concepts ?

Awesome. As I've already shown you on Skype, here (color coded to make it easier to tell what goes where) is a basic concept of what to do with this

Feedback is welcome
I like the current upholder :C
opinions about this engine setup ?

I tried a mix of the defender and the current upholder

[Image: dU82ukal.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4