Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Independent Neuralnet Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Greetings Independent Neuralnet Division, this is Trigger from Lane Hackers.

We have watched your little party around your base in Kepler long enough.
That party is gonna end today, I have dispatched one of our "Retaliator" heavy cruiser to Poena Outpost. At this point you have two options, send me 500 million Sirian Credits to Trigger before your base goes down. Or you can try to defend it and bravely die with it. Your time is running low, I bet that attack have already started before this message reach you.

Signed Trigger

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
** Incoming Transmission **

Comm Identification - Confirmed
Wall Street Station - Secretarial Department, Oita

Displaying Video Feed -- ERROR, USER DISABLED

Displaying Audio Feed -- DONE

**A rather nasally medium pitched noire-era typical secretary voice begins speaking**

Ahhhhmmm. The board of executives wish me to relay a message to you, apparently. Mister.. Trigger? **Mutters in the background "Parents nowadays, naming their kids all kind of weird crap.. Trigger. Heh."**

Anyways.. The message follows: **After a short pause, a monotone voice reads it over** "For an organization priding itself on intelligence gathering, you gents seem to be lacking. Poena is no longer an IND installation, as much as it would pride us to have our mercenary forces rip you apart." **She coughs, clears her throat and continues** "So, basically, go diddle yourselves in the corner of Poena if you wish. I'll let you find out who the new owner is on your own. Oh, and have your men take a bath sometime. We've been having complaints from our field personnel that they didn't sign up to be exposed to the biological hazards your poor hygiene entails. Disgusting."

Right, so, there's that. You ahmm have a nice day, sir. Thank you for contacting the Independent Neuralnet Division.

**Transmission End**