Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Researcher ID??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where has my Researcher ID gone and can i get it back? #sadface
Ooh...yeah they haven't had ID's like that for a while now.

If your intend to play a sciency type character though, you could still go with a variety of different IDs.

Order, LSF, Liberty Navy, Freelancer, Zoner, really you can make "Researcher" type characters work on most ID's that are out there, it's all a matter of how you play the character.
Such a thing used to exist? Man, I wish I joined up sooner than I had.

Aye, all you can do now is merely adapt it to the current IDs that exist right now.
Use any of the ID mentioned above by Sarawr!?,I would choose the Freelancer ID as It allows me to continue my previous RP but if you want to start new RP then you could get one of the faction IDs which makes sense then that region.
Is there no way to request a special RP to get the ID? Im getting tired of getting stopped in Houses for carrying 1 unit of synthetic marijuana and not getting any RP just " Drop or die" *laughs
(07-14-2014, 04:44 AM)Praetor Wrote: [ -> ]Use any of the ID mentioned above by Sarawr!?,I would choose the Freelancer ID as It allows me to continue my previous RP but if you want to start new RP then you could get one of the faction IDs which makes sense then that region.

The Ship im using wont allow for Freelancer ID or i would have done that.
Errrr...even a special ID won't protect you from the inRP Laws of whichever House you choose to fly through.
(07-14-2014, 04:49 AM)Sarawr!? Wrote: [ -> ]Errrr...even a special ID won't protect you from the inRP Laws of whichever House you choose to fly through.

Humm maybe Cryer then? from what i can gather that might be my best bet. well ether way i would love to have my Researcher ID back even if it hurts my power core its not like i really need weapons on a research Vessel. If an Admin sees this can ya'll get back to me pls? I'd like to discuss this over some coffee and biscuits.
An Admin can't give you a Researcher ID, even if you ask for one - they're not in the mod any more!

If you're looking for a corporate research angle, these corporations might be interesting:
- Cryer Pharmaceuticals (may have exemptions on Stabiline and Synth Marijuana in some areas)
- Ageira Technologies
- Kishiro Technologies

Otherwise, the Freelancer ID has all the same gameplay opportunities as the old Researcher ID. Your choice of ship should reinforce your role.
I don't understand why they would remove it?? Not like it would be hard to bring it back to the mod maybe one or two key strokes.
Pages: 1 2