Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Camera Ship ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been playing with drones lately, using a starflier. The other day I saw another drone but the ship type was a camera ship. How do I make one of these ? Help an old timer out, please.
Ah, Camera Ship is sold in Omicron Minor.
420 Thrust. Camera is pulled back when in turret or rear view.
Always invisible.
Only mounts are CM. Weaponless. 200b/b I think as well.

Hope it helps
one correction.

200 b/b
I've always considered the camera ship a metagame tool (to produce videos), not really a ship to be used in game as a character.
The only camera ships I've seen are ones that run through Z21 and go "LOL you can't hit me noob!"
Buying that ship is no biggie. Rep fixing it to be neutral to all is.
How to make a Camera Ship

Step 1: Rip the escape pod out of your starflea
Step 2: Buy a disposable camera from the manhattan bartender, who keeps plenty of them behind the bar so he can snap upskirt shots of Juni.
Step 3: Duct tape disposable camera to escape pod
Step 4: Purchase a lift into space, Junkers will haul you up in a CSV for roughly 1 million credits
Step 5: Fall out of airlock, begin mashing camera until you are either a) out of film, or b) out of air.

Dont worry, like our long lost deep space probes you will someday find yourself picked up by aliens who use your body as a science experiment in their quest to overthrow humanity.
' Wrote:How to make a Camera ShipStep 2: Buy a disposable camera from the manhattan bartender, who keeps plenty of them behind the bar so he can snap upskirt shots of Juni.

Skirts in freelancer are OORP!!!

Admin sanction please:lol:
Pro gamer tip: Juni gets nekkid for cardamine.
Pages: 1 2